Game Info Submission Archive: Guitar Hero: World Tour

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Guitar Hero: World Tour - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Guitar Hero: World Tour

• Posted on 29 June 12 at 22:23Permalink
    Mystic Typh00n has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Guitar-Hero-World-Tour....htm:

Mystic Typh00n said:
    Guitar Hero: World TourSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 228 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Difficulty specific needs to be added because you have to be on Hard or higher

Guitar Hero: World TourSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 226 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Difficulty specific needs to be added because you have to be on Hard or higher

Guitar Hero: World TourSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 211 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Difficulty specific needs to be added because you have to be on medium or higher.

• thirtysmooththirtysmooth196,381
    Posted on 02 July 12 at 10:19Permalink
    Thanks for the submission. The flags have been applied.
  • MusquitoMusquito766,917
    Posted on 08 April 14 at 17:12Permalink
    Thank you for your submission. However we cannot handle your submission as you do not have this game on your gamercard.
    http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
  • Posted on 10 April 14 at 22:45Permalink
    This post was archived by LitaOsiris
  • Posted on 17 December 14 at 19:23Permalink
    Thanks for the submission SpeedBumpPony. toast

Looking through the posted solutions, it looks like many people hit issues that were caused by missing one song or not seeing a few extra gigs that become available only when the career mode is done. I didn't see any comments about how it still didn't unlock for those people after going back and finding those songs.

I also see that you've unlocked this achievement now, so maybe it's not actually Buggy but you inadvertently missed one of the requirements?
    - Mike
  • Posted on 10 February 15 at 23:23Permalink
    Hey SpeedBumpPony,

Thanks for the submission. At this time we're assuming this is a case of one of the achievement requirements to be inadvertently missed and NOT the achievement being buggy. Thanks again and please feel free to resubmit if you've got more info for us on this one. toast
  • Posted on 11 February 15 at 07:05Permalink
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
  • Posted on 26 February 15 at 11:38Permalink
    Mike Marcelais said:Thanks for the submission SpeedBumpPony. toast

Looking through the posted solutions, it looks like many people hit issues that were caused by missing one song or not seeing a few extra gigs that become available only when the career mode is done. I didn't see any comments about how it still didn't unlock for those people after going back and finding those songs.

I also see that you've unlocked this achievement now, so maybe it's not actually Buggy but you inadvertently missed one of the requirements?
    I read it on the Achievement Guide on GameFAQs. Don't quite remember the username, but I saw it on there.
    Things can become second nature for you to understand what's important in both life and Xbox.
  • Posted on 21 April 15 at 13:02Permalink
    https://www.trueachievements.com/SpeedBumpPony.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Guitar Hero: World Tour:

SpeedBumpPony said:
    Guitar Hero: World TourBand on a MissionThe Band on a Mission achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 31 pointsComplete the majority of the gigs (Band or Solo)

Add "Main Storyline" because it requires you to progress through Career.

Guitar Hero: World TourFirst of ManyThe First of Many achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 11 pointsComplete a gig (Band or Solo)

Add "Main Storyline" because it requires you to progress through Career.

Guitar Hero: World TourEasy ThereThe Easy There achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 38 pointsComplete a Career on easy (Band or Solo)

Add "Main Storyline" because it requires you to beat Career on this difficulty.

Guitar Hero: World TourSolo ArtistThe Solo Artist achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 39 pointsComplete a solo career (any difficulty)

Add "Main Storyline" because it requires you to beat Career by yourself.

Guitar Hero: World TourTop of the ChartsThe Top of the Charts achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 85 pointsComplete a band career (any difficulty)

Add "Main Storyline" because it requires you to beat Career with 2-4 players.

Guitar Hero: World TourMedium MusicianThe Medium Musician achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 50 pointsComplete a Career on medium (Band or Solo)

Guitar Hero: World TourHardcoreThe Hardcore achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 126 pointsComplete a Career on hard (Band or Solo)

Guitar Hero: World TourHall of FamerThe Hall of Famer achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 292 pointsComplete a Career on expert (Band or Solo)

Guitar Hero: World TourJack of All TradesThe Jack of All Trades achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 606 pointsComplete all instrument careers - any difficulty (Band or Solo)

Add "Main Storyline" because it requires you to beat Career on all instruments.

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 July 15 at 11:52Permalink
    For the Axe Museum achievement, I'm fairly sure you need to five star every song (this can be done on any difficulty) in the guitar career. Completing the songs to three or four stars isn't enough, so that could be the problem.
    Hydro Thunder Hurricane
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,495,571
    Posted on 13 July 15 at 18:45Permalink
    Hi https://www.trueachievements.com/SpeedBumpPony.htm. We have added almost all suggested Main Storyline flags except for
    Guitar Hero: World TourJack of All TradesThe Jack of All Trades achievement in Guitar Hero: World Tour worth 606 pointsComplete all instrument careers - any difficulty (Band or Solo)
    It's already flagged as Multiple Playthroughs Required which excludes the Main Storyline flag because you can't unlock the achievement after playing through career once.

JamP0und32, we're still looking in to the Buggy+ achievement and will get back to you later. Thank you both for the submissiontoast
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,495,571
  • Posted on 15 July 15 at 18:41Permalink
    This post was archived by Musquito
  • theshadowtheshadow849,030
    Posted on 19 August 15 at 19:26, Edited on 19 August 15 at 19:27 by theshadowPermalink
    Thanks for the submission KinectKid333!

We have applied the 3+ Players Required flag to Vocalist's Coattails in Guitar Hero: World Tour, as you've suggested.

If you find anything else, don't hesitate to make another submission! toast
  • KinectKid333KinectKid333426,694
    Posted on 19 August 15 at 19:33Permalink
    Well that was fast...
    Wanna sign up for Aug. 2015 achievement wars? PM me! Don't know what Achievement Wars is? Go to my blog! :)
  • Posted on 19 August 15 at 20:24Permalink
    This post was archived by Musquito
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.