Game Discussion: F.E.A.R. Files

What do you think of this game?

• CRISP EATERSCRISP EATERS189,516
    Posted on 27 January 09 at 09:11
    I personally loved the story line and enjoyed the scary bits. A toughie for achievements but should get 400 plus no problem but it's laugh out loud funny.
  • BLYASTBLYAST1,180,169
    Posted on 03 February 09 at 19:47
    I enjoyed one of the campaigns. I thought that the other was put together much more poorly (can't remember names) Definitely had a few "jump" moments. Achievements are never easy in FEAR :D I'm looking forward to Project Origin this next week.
    "He who makes a Beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a Man" ~ Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
  • Tebo25Tebo25298,259
    Posted on 02 June 09 at 16:57
    I loved it. I thought it was great but most people seemed to look over it so it doesn't get the credit it deserves I think.
  • Dristin007Dristin007278,852
    Posted on 22 August 09 at 01:47
    Fear and Farcry are the funnest and fastest FPS games I've ever played. This game was highly enjoyable and heart pounding at certian moments. But you're right, if you're playing this game for achievements it will take time and dedication. Good luck
  • HoffmanHoffman158,808
    Posted on 28 August 09 at 23:36
    I loved FEAR, but hated FEAR Files. I don't know why, but there was something that just didn't click with me.
    President/ GSSP Kentucky Chapter "Fighting for the rights of the intelligent"
  • Posted on 02 February 10 at 09:55
    FEAR had the fastest, most intense MP gameplay I have ever encountered! Massive fun!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads