Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Putty Squad Announced

• PeeMcPeePeeMcPee454,691
    Posted on 17 May 13 at 18:57
    Holey moley I had the Amiga demo, I'm sure of it. It was awesome!
    But would also love Lemmings and the Settlers (used to play that for hours, I still hum the music from time to time!)
  • I darklost II darklost I113,031
    Posted on 18 May 13 at 19:47
    LMAO
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 May 13 at 02:09
    If it haved easy achievements. Or at less mostly easy. I would pick up for that. But I do not think it something i would get to play for the game itself.
  • Posted on 19 May 13 at 14:14
    I loved silly putty on the Amiga back in the day! Can`t wait for this...Surprised by the negativity for this on here...

Now let`s see Body Blows from Team17 next please!!! Not to mention Project X, Beneath a steel sky, Moonstone, Xenon II and Shadow Warriors...
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all,are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall.
  • Posted on 19 May 13 at 14:20, Edited on 19 May 13 at 14:21 by Pure Vapour 420
    Dakrkplayer2 said:
    If it haved easy achievements. Or at less mostly easy. I would pick up for that. But I do not think it something i would get to play for the game itself.
    LMAO... This is the most retarded comment here redface

*******SPOILER ALERT*********

Shame on you! Back when this game was originally released people only played games they ACTUALLY ENJOYED, why would you do something you don`t enjoy for a meaningless number bro?!? facepalm
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all,are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce2,309,046
    Posted on 20 May 13 at 06:51
    Pure Vapour 420 said:
    Now let`s see Body Blows from Team17 next please!!!
    Body Blows - oh the memories. The first time I recall discovering i suck at fighting games but am still strangely drawn to them.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • matdanmatdan863,039
    Posted on 20 May 13 at 07:33
    Pure Vapour 420 said:
    Dakrkplayer2 said:

Shame on you! Back when this game was originally released people only played games they ACTUALLY ENJOYED, why would you do something you don`t enjoy for a meaningless number bro?!? facepalm
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
  • Posted on 20 May 13 at 16:39, Edited on 20 May 13 at 16:56 by Pure Vapour 420
    matdan12 said:
    Pure Vapour 420 said:
    Dakrkplayer2 said:

I appreciate that but why do something you don`t enjoy in the 1st place??? We don't in any other walk of life! And it`s only this gen that has been like this, how did you ppl game before???????

EXACTLY!!!! (you played games you enjoyed) laugh

And the dude said he`d pick it up if it had easy achievements!!! That`s just plain fucking sad bro imo !!! Go get some REAL LIFE achievements, ill get a game for an easy cheevo (even if i hate playing it) but nothing too challenging haha redface
  • Posted on 20 May 13 at 16:41
    ChewieOnIce said:
    Pure Vapour 420 said:
    Now let`s see Body Blows from Team17 next please!!!
    Body Blows - oh the memories. The first time I recall discovering i suck at fighting games but am still strangely drawn to them.
    I`m exactly the same I love fighting games but struggle online big time, sometimes I actually think I enjoy getting beat up laugh
  • x InSoMniA ox InSoMniA o494,849
    Posted on 20 May 13 at 23:02
    Used to love this on the SNES, ah it brings back memories! smile
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
  • matdanmatdan863,039
    Posted on 21 May 13 at 00:23
    Pure Vapour 420 said:
    matdan12 said:
    Pure Vapour 420 said:
    Dakrkplayer2 said:

I appreciate that but why do something you don`t enjoy in the 1st place??? We don't in any other walk of life! And it`s only this gen that has been like this, how did you ppl game before???????

EXACTLY!!!! (you played games you enjoyed) laugh

And the dude said he`d pick it up if it had easy achievements!!! That`s just plain fucking sad bro imo !!! Go get some REAL LIFE achievements, ill get a game for an easy cheevo (even if i hate playing it) but nothing too challenging haha redface
    I personally would not pick up rubbish like this for achievements and won't really bother unless it is impossible to 1k the game in which case I avoid it. However most people here aren't like that and enjoy playing broken games for achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads