Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Multiplayer Trailer

• Mr DonattiMr Donatti134,464
    Posted on 27 May 11 at 18:34
    I just can't stand the Michael Bay Transformers. Just complete garbage
    "Anything is possible!" - Kevin Garnett
  • Posted on 27 May 11 at 20:13
    HuGh1212 said:
    Ugh... I think I'll just stick to the movie!
    I get the feeling you're going to get far more enjoyment out of this game than that movie.

And I'm somebody who's ALSO going to see that movie.
  • Joel301Joel30183,960
    Posted on 27 May 11 at 20:19
    You guys spelled Transformers wrong in the title.
  • SanadaSanada738,379
    Posted on 28 May 11 at 03:03
    Torhu Hybrid said:
    HuGh1212 said:
    Ugh... I think I'll just stick to the movie!
    I get the feeling you're going to get far more enjoyment out of this game than that movie.

And I'm somebody who's ALSO going to see that movie.
    I'm going to agree with you there. There's no Megan Fox and the last one seemed to be a lot more talk and less action, but I'm sure it will be just as good. The only downside being the movie has no MP! laugh
    You seem a little furious...
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM112,440
    Posted on 28 May 11 at 04:31
    I have a feeling this is going to be the first successful move tie-in that's been successful because of it's multiplayer, despite how terrible the singleplayer will inevitably be.
  • GeotorGeotor231,731
    Posted on 28 May 11 at 18:10
    I hate the first one of Transformers
  • ShinUkyoShinUkyo189,976
    Posted on 30 May 11 at 01:09
    DisguisedMike said:
    Day 1 purchase for me! I think this game will have one of the best multiplayer experience of the summer. War for Cybertron was awesome, it was my favorite multiplayer game in 2010. It's sad that a lot of people didn't even bother to try it. Can't wait to play as Optimus Prime in Conquest mode and have an epic battle with Megatron!
    Same here; I'm going to be getting this on day one. Only two more weeks to wait! War For Cybertron had the best multiplayer I've experienced on a disc-based release for 360. The campaign was epic and highly enjoyable, too. This being the extension of that, it's a no-brainer. I'm a fan of G1 since 1984, and I've never really liked the Michael Bay CG movies. But in the end, this is about the amazing gameplay being brought to us by High Moon. So long as this sells well, I have no doubt we'll see another TF title in 2012 (likely based off the G1 series again.)
  • Posted on 31 May 11 at 03:07
    it looks like they used the War for Cybertron engine if such a thing or whatever WFC used you can see it in the moves of the Transformers
  • Posted on 31 May 11 at 17:52
    ERIKDOTCOM said:
    I have a feeling this is going to be the first successful move tie-in that's been successful because of it's multiplayer, despite how terrible the singleplayer will inevitably be.
    If the SP is build on the same principle as War for Cybertron, it should be just as strong as that title's.

If anything, the MP needed tweeking in WfC.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads