Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

F.E.A.R. 3 Contractions MP Mode Detailed

• MatrarchMatrarch1,746,299
    Posted on 27 May 11 at 05:58
    Beware the encroaching mist

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has released a new video detailing one of the multiplayer modes in its upcoming title, F.E.A.R. 3.

The Contractions multiplayer mode is billed as the most co-operative one available. During these games, players will have to work as a unit, fighting off the opposing forces while also dealing with an ever present mist which thickens with each contraction. Throughout the game, Alma will be wandering around, taking down those unfortunate enough to run into her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drEj3zzbVbs&feature=playe...

This marks the third official trailer for the four multiplayer modes which were announced back in April. The trailers for the Soul King and F**king Run multiplayer modes can be viewed here and here. When the trailer for the final multiplayer mode, Soul Survivor, is released, we'll be sure to bring it to you.

F.E.A.R. 3 is scheduled to arrive on June 21st in North America, June 22nd in Australia, and June 24th in Europe.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 May 11 at 06:01
    This is looking interesting.
  • BeachemBeachem657,879
    Posted on 27 May 11 at 07:13
    Gotta love co-op!
  • Posted on 27 May 11 at 07:47, Edited on 27 May 11 at 07:51 by THE COCONUT MAN
    Looks alot like nazi zombies, especially call of the dead >__>
  • Posted on 27 May 11 at 08:28
    cant wait even though im getting it for pc :D
    got to stick with pc for this title :)
  • Posted on 27 May 11 at 09:00
    Like a horde or zombies mode.
    Only with some interesting twists.

Especially love the fact Alma comes around the battlefield and pops up unexpectedly.
    The multiplayer in this game is looking more solid by the day.
  • IvanTortugaIvanTortuga228,651
    Posted on 27 May 11 at 09:05
    Looks really good. I haven't played F.E.A.R 2 yet so I guess I should do that first.
  • Posted on 27 May 11 at 09:36
    ive only played the first fear for like an hour at my mates house? they worth getting coz im being sucked in by that vid
  • Posted on 27 May 11 at 10:56
    LAME
  • Posted on 27 May 11 at 12:41
    Why does this remind me of the L4D2 multiplayer? It seems like its going to get played out quite fast.
  • Posted on 27 May 11 at 12:58
    Co-op multiplayer is usually fun. This should be an interesting twist to the usual horde mode style multiplayer
  • SanadaSanada740,289
    Posted on 27 May 11 at 16:51
    So far the multiplayer for this game is looking pretty sweet. Too bad I want to finish the first two before playing it. facepalm
    You seem a little furious...
  • HuGh1212HuGh121235,251
    Posted on 27 May 11 at 17:10
    Love the idea. Love the name. :)
    Hughby-Dooby-Doo
  • AmendocremAmendocrem30,660
    Posted on 27 May 11 at 20:36
    It appears to be really nice.
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM113,939
    Posted on 28 May 11 at 04:37
    THE COCONUT MAN said:
    Looks alot like nazi zombies, especially call of the dead >__>
    I can see that a little bit.

I personally like the unique twist that's being thrown on all the game modes in F3AR.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 May 11 at 01:21
    esse jogo eh muito loco
  • Posted on 30 May 11 at 10:39
    Contractions does sound horrific... but anyway back to the game nice l4d/nazi zombies hybrid imo
    Angels To Some Devils To Others
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads