Game Discussion: Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie sales

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 November 12 at 16:38Permalink
    Does anyone know if Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie occasionally get on sale? I've played these two on the N64 and I'd love to play them again, but 1200 points is a bit steep to my opinion.
  • yURCHyURCH128,834
    Posted on 22 November 12 at 00:30Permalink
    I remember Banjo-Tooie went on sale about two times (during one of them I got it!) and Banjo-Kazooie only once, I think. But I think they have a chance to get discounted again, maybe in Christmas sales?
    We, the Dark Court, give whoever you are our highest praise... dood...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 November 12 at 07:30Permalink
    Thanks, I'll wait for a discount then. I couldn't find any information on it ever being on sale smile
  • drabikdrabik343,686
    Posted on 22 November 12 at 07:31Permalink
    I got both on sale in christmas 2010, I believe
    [20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 November 12 at 07:44Permalink
    I'll go and hope they'll do the same for 2012 then smile

@drabik Is there a way to also link this thread to Tooie? I could only get one game to link to it but I think your answers could be helpful to viewers of the Tooie page too, seeing as neither has had a thread on discounts.
  • drabikdrabik343,686
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 December 12 at 08:01Permalink
    Seems they're skipping Banjo this year, and I'll have to wait for another Blast From The Past kind of deal.
    "Booyah." - Jeff Winger
  • shagyxshagyx333,311
    Posted on 19 April 14 at 18:45Permalink
    I want this to come on sale please do it
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 April 14 at 02:06Permalink
    Yup, still waiting...
    I believe in a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
  • EliasMayneEliasMayne40,310
    Posted on 26 June 14 at 08:45Permalink
    damn 2 years?... its worth the 15 lmfao laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 June 14 at 08:48Permalink
    It's definitely not worth the 15; I have already paid for both on my N64. I'm not paying 30 euros for some graphic updates...
    I believe in a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
  • NorqueatszNorqueatsz140,229
    Posted on 27 June 14 at 16:28Permalink
    It's well worth it, I have both on my nintendo 64 as well and bought both the second the came available for 360.
  • NorqueatszNorqueatsz140,229
    Posted on 28 June 14 at 00:21Permalink
    Well I guess waiting for that sale does pay off?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 June 14 at 09:15, Edited on 28 June 14 at 10:57 by Permalink
    I don't know if you've noticed but I've got 138 games in my backlog, see my latest blog post.

I've got some time to go until I need any new games for my 360 smile At this time, I'm trying to play games I haven't played yet, instead of playing a previously completed game all over again.

Edit: Just saw the thread you were referencing. Awesome!

Link for other readers: Banjo Bundle Revealed
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.