The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Windows Phone Deal of the Week: June 20th, 2013

• CASS190684CASS190684246,973
    Posted on 21 June 13 at 08:21
    Needed another phone game to play so this is perfect :)
    I like what I like and I don't what I don't.
  • Vr EnglishVr English761,185
    Posted on 21 June 13 at 08:27
    beezelBug said:
    Musquito said:
    janiwesterling said:
    Ooh, actually have been thinking about purchasing this. Well, no more thinking
    Be sure to check out my walkthrough for the glitch. I had to play the game 3 times!!!

young tugboatz said:
    PeeMcPee said:
    Beware the glitch everyone. It could happen to yooooouuuuu!
    Please expand?
    KooZac (WP) Walkthrough Page 1 - Walkthrough overview
    basically make sure you get the 10,000 smashes before you get the have 100,000 coin. Just spend the coin if its getting too close to 100,000.

But it is a boring long grind, only for those that need closure before moving on. Main game levels were fun and challenging without using the powerups..wish there were more

and back to op I got Batman and Spiderman reduced...waiting for mass effect to be on sale next
    Sweet, thanks for the info, bought :). Also thank you to the walkthrough owner. Fingers crossed.
  • liiamiliiami302,537
    Posted on 21 June 13 at 09:45
    Red Stripe Deals? Ahhh, so that's why some games have had a red box around them on the marketplace! Nice to know!
  • MusquitoMusquito807,091
    Posted on 21 June 13 at 10:39
    Vr English said:
    beezelBug said:
    Musquito said:
    janiwesterling said:
    Ooh, actually have been thinking about purchasing this. Well, no more thinking
    Be sure to check out my walkthrough for the glitch. I had to play the game 3 times!!!

young tugboatz said:
    PeeMcPee said:
    Beware the glitch everyone. It could happen to yooooouuuuu!
    Please expand?
    KooZac (WP) Walkthrough Page 1 - Walkthrough overview
    basically make sure you get the 10,000 smashes before you get the have 100,000 coin. Just spend the coin if its getting too close to 100,000.

But it is a boring long grind, only for those that need closure before moving on. Main game levels were fun and challenging without using the powerups..wish there were more

and back to op I got Batman and Spiderman reduced...waiting for mass effect to be on sale next
    Sweet, thanks for the info, bought :). Also thank you to the walkthrough owner. Fingers crossed.
    Basically make sure you do not unlock more than one achievement together in a long endless run and you will be fine.
    For those who where the glitch occurs KooZac (WP) Walkthrough Page 4 - Destroy 10,000 blocks glitch
    http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
  • CONKER1182CONKER1182547,211
    Posted on 21 June 13 at 12:01
    Already have this on my WP7. :/
  • PeeMcPeePeeMcPee318,438
    Posted on 21 June 13 at 15:15
    XBL Prophet said:
    I don't have a WP, so meh. laugh
    Then why the heck are you looking at the deal of the week? shock

Sorry, just check back to the thread after my initial doomy post. Sorry I didn't expand further, but others have. Just changed phones, so downloaded it again to start again....Goddammit
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.