The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox LIVE Ubisoft Sale

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 11 at 04:39
    Sashamorning said:
    That's okay, the three of them will get over it.
    Oh don't be fooled. Danico79 and Danyco79 are totally not the same person.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/PMMX360/petition.html SIGN IT NOW
  • Posted on 07 December 11 at 04:44
    Thanks for the comprehensive lists.
  • MAH BOI 420MAH BOI 420459,375
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 07:48
    Oh you're kidding. I bought the epilogue the other day full price at 800 MSP.

FFFFUUUUUU.......!!!!
  • Posted on 07 December 11 at 08:12
    I want From Dust but $10 is still too much.
  • HeyMrBassmanHeyMrBassman491,150
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 08:21
    So many of these have been discounted already in the last couple of months, there isn't much left to pick over.
    'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.'
  • Posted on 07 December 11 at 08:36
    nothin for me really dance
    GT: Mike United 007
  • Posted on 07 December 11 at 08:41
    Been waiting about 2 years for that Prince of Persia DLC to go on sale, at last i will buy it.
  • Posted on 07 December 11 at 10:18
    Aldanga said:
    I'm tempted to get From Dust, but I'm convinced it's going to be on sale for 600msp or 400msp in the somewhat near future.
    I agree it might be worth holding out a little bit longer.. Really want it though!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 11 at 11:02
    Will not buy the AC2 dlc for any kind of money, since it was taken out due to lack of time. If it's originally intended to be part of the game, you don't charge extra for it when you finally manage to finish it. A blemish on Ubisofts reputation, this.
    We both said a lot of things you are going to regret.
  • Solario32Solario32333,492
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 13:37
    espenke said:
    Will not buy the AC2 dlc for any kind of money, since it was taken out due to lack of time. If it's originally intended to be part of the game, you don't charge extra for it when you finally manage to finish it. A blemish on Ubisofts reputation, this.
    Unfortunately, this seems to be the pattern for alot of games now :(
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 11 at 14:04
    I know, as long as people still buy the stuff they'll continue, I guess...
    We both said a lot of things you are going to regret.
  • Posted on 07 December 11 at 14:11
    Where do I find this on the new dashboard?
  • DiesskayDiesskay880,807
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 14:45
    Outland was on sale a month ago, BG&E last monday...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 11 at 15:25
    RealyFortuitous said:
    I wonder the same, I can't find this sale or the deal of the week on the new dashboard.
  • Ultra SevenUltra Seven533,655
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 15:38
    Ezoghul said:
    RealyFortuitous said:
    I wonder the same, I can't find this sale or the deal of the week on the new dashboard.
    Under "games", you have to wait for the center billboard to SCROLL until it says the Ubisoft sale, then select it.

I got Beyond G&E HD for 400msp since I missed the Monday deal for 240msp.
    I also got Outland... since I hear it's kinda like Shadow Complex and Metroid.

Everything else did not interest me whatsoever, but I know I am a lot more picky than most of you... with your 300+ games played, lol.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 11 at 16:05
    It isn't there for me, might be because i'm in Sweden? I still get the reduced prices but annoying not to be able to see the new deals.
  • jawest78jawest78177,411
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 17:16
    Ultra Seven said:
    Ezoghul said:
    RealyFortuitous said:
    Under "games", you have to wait for the center billboard to SCROLL until it says the Ubisoft sale, then select it.

Everything else did not interest me whatsoever, but I know I am a lot more picky than most of you... with your 300+ games played, lol.
    The center panel scroll can be manually done by using the right stick.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,658,230
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 17:20
    jawest78 said:
    Ultra Seven said:
    Ezoghul said:
    RealyFortuitous said:

The center panel scroll can be manually done by using the right stick.
    Terrible way to advertise the deals, especially for people who don't know to look for them. Those are supposed to draw people into the Marketplace.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
  • ZM3ZM3136,239
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 17:21
    Love the demos of BG&E and Ouland but already picked them up. From Dust was fun but I got bored 2/3 of the way through
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.