The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox LIVE Ubisoft Sale

• Posted on 07 December 11 at 18:03
    Assassin's creed II Bonfire of the Vanities shows as 320 msp for me.

Also, they let us sort the marketplace items, but by retarded filters! Give us 'type' filters, by type I mean game-addon, avatar gear, video, walpaper, ect. Having to sift through 500 peices of avatar gear for the game-addon you are looking for is retarded!
  • Posted on 07 December 11 at 18:38
    Oh wonderful, I just bought PoP Epilogue 2 weeks ago, If I would have known I would have waited. To bad M$ doesn't offer 30 day price guarantees like everyone else.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 11 at 18:43
    Now the dashboard is updated so I can see both ubisoft sale and deal of the week.
  • Posted on 07 December 11 at 19:02
    AOA JoJo said:
    Yep. About time for from dust.
    Far From Dust!
    Flesh And The Power It Holds
  • dc0drdc0dr553,000
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 19:09
    So happy, I missed ACB and BG&E last time when they were on sale. Not this time! compute
  • ErunionErunion215,694
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 21:52
    MonkyPorter1983 said:
    Assassin's creed II Bonfire of the Vanities shows as 320 msp for me.
    Sure you're looking at the right one? Needs to be Bonfire of the Vanities and Secret Locations, not just Bonfire of the Vanities. Normally the one with the secret locations costs more; the locations added were preorder/special edition sections, as I recall.
  • C4B0S3C4B0S3418,586
    Posted on 07 December 11 at 22:53
    TMNT 1989 is also part of the Ubi-Sale according to the new dash!
  • RockanoidRockanoid454,943
    Posted on 08 December 11 at 01:10
    Is the HAWX and HAWX2 DLCs any good? :)
    Rock The Mind
  • Selkirk16Selkirk16426,803
    Posted on 08 December 11 at 01:45
    Got an AC costume for my avatar. Kinda useless I know, but I'm a sucker for cheap gear.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 December 11 at 04:43
    I've got 400 points to spend is BG&E worth it? I never played the original.
    Countless the dead slaughtered in your name. Not an utter of your voice have you once repaid.
  • Posted on 08 December 11 at 04:43
    xCherrYXx said:
    Aldanga said:
    I'm tempted to get From Dust, but I'm convinced it's going to be on sale for 600msp or 400msp in the somewhat near future.
    I agree it might be worth holding out a little bit longer.. Really want it though!
    Same here. Really tempted but It already happened with M&M CLASH OF HEROES wich was 800 msp like 2 months ago and now it's 600. I don't mean I regret the purchase but that extra savings would make an extra pinball table or a cheap arcade... we are only two weeks away from the final countdown (to 2012) daily sales and even if it's not featured there Summer of Arcade titles end up being discounted on their own.

May get Vodoo Dice and/or Bloody good Time for that price tho...

Tanks for the heads up, didn't notice those two in the dashboard ubi sales pannel.

toast
  • Protocol DroidProtocol Droid1,959,585
    Posted on 08 December 11 at 06:10, Edited on 08 December 11 at 06:11 by Protocol Droid
    Well Bloody Good Time is Bloody awefull even for that price, just found that out
  • ErunionErunion215,694
    Posted on 08 December 11 at 15:25
    C4B0S3 said:
    Wait, seriously? That game's been delisted for months, I thought.... I'll have to get it, immediately, if it really is available.
  • Big EllBig Ell1,611,109
    Posted on 08 December 11 at 18:52, Edited on 08 December 11 at 18:56 by Big Ell
    Erunion said:
    C4B0S3 said:
    Wait, seriously? That game's been delisted for months, I thought.... I'll have to get it, immediately, if it really is available.
    No, that's TMNT ReShelled.

Is Interpol part of the UBISoft sale?

Protocol Droid said:
    Well Bloody Good Time is Bloody awefull even for that price, just found that out
    That's some "awefull" spelling!
  • C4B0S3C4B0S3418,586
    Posted on 08 December 11 at 20:34
    Looks like Interpol is part of the "Recently reduced" deal.
  • Posted on 09 December 11 at 16:13
    I'll be picking up From Dust now that it is at a reasonable price.
    Sincerely,Your Dread Lord[img]http://homepage.mac.com/cyberskull/.Pictures/Me/FF6-CyberSkull_Long_Si
  • Posted on 09 December 11 at 16:16
    CoMANdo DOOM said:
    I've got 400 points to spend is BG&E worth it? I never played the original.
    GET IT! GET IT! GET IT! GET IT!
    Sincerely,Your Dread Lord[img]http://homepage.mac.com/cyberskull/.Pictures/Me/FF6-CyberSkull_Long_Si
  • FinderKeeperFinderKeeper128,230
    Posted on 09 December 11 at 19:33, Edited on 09 December 11 at 19:36 by FinderKeeper
    shock Been waiting for PoP Epilogue and the GRAW 1 & 2 DLCs to go on sale again!
    *snaps them up* dance

Thinking of getting Bloody Good Time and Panzer General. The main review here on TA for BGT doesn't seem too keen on it, but since it seems to be possible to get all the cheevos for BGT in online multiplayer, I'm wondering if anyone has tried doing that.

I imagine if the AI element is removed from the equation (assuming that a 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 online multiplayer is possible) the game might play better? Can anyone confirm that?
    Mame Tobikomi! Bean Dive COMPREET-O! Completion from 37.45 to 26.65!
  • Posted on 10 December 11 at 10:53
    FinderKeeper said:
    shock Been waiting for PoP Epilogue and the GRAW 1 & 2 DLCs to go on sale again!
    *snaps them up* dance

Thinking of getting Bloody Good Time and Panzer General. The main review here on TA for BGT doesn't seem too keen on it, but since it seems to be possible to get all the cheevos for BGT in online multiplayer, I'm wondering if anyone has tried doing that.

I imagine if the AI element is removed from the equation (assuming that a 1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 online multiplayer is possible) the game might play better? Can anyone confirm that?
    Only buy Bloody Good time if you have at least 2 other friends who are willing to play, some of the cheevos are incredible stupid...and it took us more than one session to get all the cheevos. (I bought it near release and Multiplayer always seems dead...so glad I finished this...

BUT the game had very fun potential, if only people would play it...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.