Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Thirsty Harlequins

• H3rmitardH3rmitard282,920 282,920 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 May 13 at 00:39
    Right, I have 1 harlequin left to find, however the stupid B*****D won't spawn, no matter what i do!
    The one i have left is the one on the cliff by the house in Campagna
    i have run back and forth from the spot, repeatedly, for a total of 3 in game days - on at least 4 multiple occasions
    used the sewers to spawn out then back, repeatedly
    Got into fights with the guards and then checked, but no hes still not there
    tried spinning 360, loading the map etc, but nothing
    I have checked all the other spawn points and there are no others left, it is literally just this one, but i cannot work out how to get him to spawn
    does anyone have any ideas that might work???
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,971,805
    Posted on 20 May 13 at 08:30
    Apart from what you are doing mate, no. I'd check the other spots just in case.

I remember this taking ages for me, but it will show eventually.
  • AngrymagnoxAngrymagnox1,075,459
    Posted on 20 May 13 at 16:47
    Just got this. Did them all in one sitting after I had finished the DLC. Made sure I had my fists selected and walked into the general spawn area. Time of day did not seem to matter. Did the Campagna one first and then went around the map clockwise.
    Angrymagnox
  • Posted on 20 May 13 at 22:34
    I remember having a bit of a nightmare with this one too. The one I had trouble with was the one near a river bank. I remember it was near someone doing a paining or something. I checked back at night time, did a lap round the buildings, checked all other spots about a trillion times, you name it. Eventually it just appeared after days and days of checking. Just keep at it, he should appear in due time. This achievement has always been a weird one...
  • H3rmitardH3rmitard282,920 282,920 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 May 13 at 23:17
    It wouldnt be quite so bad, if all the others hadn't have been there the first time, and i'm loathe to play through another playthrough just to get 1 person to spawn for it to maybe not let another one spawn
  • BytyqiBytyqi1,029,118
    Posted on 23 May 13 at 18:27
    If this turns out to be a massive pain, and won't unlock whatsoever, I suggest you get all the other achievements first, then after that remove all your save files, clear your system cache just in case and start over fresh, beating them all up in one sitting.
    Yes, I'm the one they call the Fable-guy.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads