Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail DLC Roundup: July 30th, 2013

• Wanderer128Wanderer128238,165 238,165 GamerScore
    Posted on 31 July 13 at 14:10
    1) I was wondering what the hell happened to the Deadpool DLC. If they hadn't've removed it or would have added back while I was playing the game, I might have actually purchased it... but since they waited until I wasn't playing the game anymore, fuck 'em. You no get my money, sorry!

2) John Stewart Green Lantern Skin as the free skin with the Compatibility pack - Totally called it!!!
    Wanderer128 - See this Thread!!!: http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=35
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic540,409
    Posted on 31 July 13 at 18:35
    Merc w/ a Map Pack was a preorder bonus from Gamestop, iirc. The Inside The Tower map does make the 5 Gold Challenges achievement a bit easier since there's nice places to hide from ranged attackers and the spawns are not too difficult.
  • caelichcaelich127,949
    Posted on 01 August 13 at 16:21
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    Maybe if the unobtainables were fixed, I'd pick up the Arcania DLC. But no, if they can't be bothered to make one recipe obtainable (how hard can it be? honestly...) I can't be bothered to buy the DLC.
    This.

I didn't even know they were coming out with DLC for this game. It's so old now, I never would have expected it. I really hope it fixes the unobtainables, that would be nice, but I don't see myself buying it if not.
    Blue, green, orange, the fun cannot be halted.
  • mooglessmoogless229,615
    Posted on 02 August 13 at 01:39
    is there any reason why the arcania dlc seems to be delisted?
    Remember, science rhymes with compliance. Do you know what doesn't rhyme with compliance? NEUROTOXIN
  • punkyliarpunkyliar240,327
    Posted on 02 August 13 at 10:20
    moogless said:
    is there any reason why the arcania dlc seems to be delisted?
    Knowing Microsoft, somebody probably pressed the release button a little too early. I'll remove it from the list.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.