Game Discussion: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360)

Need The Hard Achievement

• Posted on 27 February 11 at 08:39Permalink
    Hi, is anyone willing to host a game at the last save point to beat the game on hard? It's the only achievement I have left to get, and I really don't feel like playing through the whole game again to get it. Please message me and thanks.
  • Posted on 01 April 11 at 23:57Permalink
    In the same situation as you. If you have not gotten help yet and I find someone, I will pass on your name.
  • Posted on 07 June 11 at 22:44Permalink
    i can give yas both a save file for hard where your at the last boss and you just have to defeat doom,but yas will have to do the boss by yourselfs or set up your own four player boosting session, but i will tell yas how to do it, buts its because ive already done it 3 times with people this week so sorta sick of last boss
  • Posted on 08 June 11 at 21:17Permalink
    ClansR4diks said:
    i can give yas both a save file for hard where your at the last boss and you just have to defeat doom,but yas will have to do the boss by yourselfs or set up your own four player boosting session, but i will tell yas how to do it, buts its because ive already done it 3 times with people this week so sorta sick of last boss
    Would you be willing to do this for me as well? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks either way.
  • Reaper050Reaper050135,661
    Posted on 19 July 12 at 20:15Permalink
    Batdan if you get the save file ill join your match as i need this achievement also. If you would be kind enough to let me join.
  • Posted on 21 August 13 at 04:41Permalink
    If any of you are willing to share I would like a hard save.

I lost all my saves when I tried to reload my profile.
  • FreizahFreizah349,540
    Posted on 27 May 14 at 02:26Permalink
    If anyone has a save on hard mode before the boss, I'd be most grateful and I'd be more than willing to help you with another game providing I have it.

If you feel like lending a hand, feel free to PM me on here or XBL.
    Insane Techniquez
  • Posted on 04 September 17 at 18:33Permalink
    I'll join the hard save file fun.
  • Posted on 05 September 17 at 22:08Permalink
    If someone has a (hard) mode save file before Dr.Doom's battle, I'm willing to help them in any game we have in common in exchange for that. I would really like to skip a third play-through.
  • DEEJUNEDEEJUNE129,369 129,369 GamerScore
    Posted on 24 June 19 at 10:03Permalink
    I am looking for a hard difficulty save, thanks
    100%.. Or atleast I try.
  • PNOIDSCHIZPNOIDSCHIZ504,522
    Posted on 19 July 19 at 12:52Permalink
    Looking for a hard save as well. toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.