Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Magic: The Gathering DotP 2014 DLC Announced

• PHARREAL87PHARREAL87361,799
    Posted on 30 August 13 at 15:40
    RedDeadKBII said:
    I'm always up for playing more Magic. One of the few games I play consistently simply for the enjoyment.
    same
  • Posted on 30 August 13 at 21:47
    Yay!
    OoooooOOOOoooooh.....the clawwwww.
  • Archer RivalArcher Rival422,113
    Posted on 30 August 13 at 23:19
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    As per joystiq
    Come September 18, Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers will tap the necessary mana to call forth its first official expansion.
    That is the official date given. Unfortunately, Wizards of the Coast added an asterisk on that, stating that the date will vary depending on platform and region. While that date is very likely to be the XBLA release, it was not a certainty. Personally, I'm hoping it is. I want it sooner than later.
    The views and opinions of Terror are not those of TA. They're probably not even Terror's.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 August 13 at 01:05
    Tuscani Terror said:
    CounterInsurgnt said:
    As per joystiq
    Come September 18, Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers will tap the necessary mana to call forth its first official expansion.
    That is the official date given. Unfortunately, Wizards of the Coast added an asterisk on that, stating that the date will vary depending on platform and region. While that date is very likely to be the XBLA release, it was not a certainty. Personally, I'm hoping it is. I want it sooner than later.
    You are correct, however I would rather have a maybe date than no date :-)
    THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBOX ONE.......FREE OF TYRANNICAL RULES AND REGS
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,499,262
    Posted on 31 August 13 at 05:07
    Archer x360a said:
    alklein92201 said:
    Sword of the Samurai???

Please tell me they put in a Ninjutsu mechanic deck
    From the pictures, it doesn't look like it. Ninjutsu was only on blue or black creatures and the five decks that they seem to be adding are:
    Black Demons
    White/Blue/Green (Bant) Exalted
    White/Red Samurai
    Blue/Red (Izzet) "Dodge and Burn"
    Green Elves
    Ah RW Ninjas? Curious to see what that. Glad to see an Izzet deck, and especially glad to see Elves. They're definitely doing well on combos this game. Between Eldrazi, Slivers, and now Elves?
  • Posted on 31 August 13 at 21:47
    alklein92201 said:
    Archer x360a said:
    alklein92201 said:
    Sword of the Samurai???

Please tell me they put in a Ninjutsu mechanic deck
    From the pictures, it doesn't look like it. Ninjutsu was only on blue or black creatures and the five decks that they seem to be adding are:
    Black Demons
    White/Blue/Green (Bant) Exalted
    White/Red Samurai
    Blue/Red (Izzet) "Dodge and Burn"
    Green Elves
    Ah RW Ninjas? Curious to see what that. Glad to see an Izzet deck, and especially glad to see Elves. They're definitely doing well on combos this game. Between Eldrazi, Slivers, and now Elves?
    Elves decks are always fun to play (even though I like the White Weenie Decks a bit more). The Slivers on the other hand are very weak in this edition.

Looks like that WotC took all all abilities out of the Slivers which made them good in unision and replaced it some generic abilities you also can get on Dragons, Goblins,Humans, Soldiers, etc.
  • Posted on 07 September 13 at 00:21
    Yay!
  • LAFTALAFTA566,363
    Posted on 18 September 13 at 14:44
    Is it out today?
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,499,262
    Posted on 18 September 13 at 16:37
    LAFTA said:
    Is it out today?
    Yup, $5. Already queued and my box is on, can't wait to play when I get home.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.