Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The NinjaBee Bundle Buzzes Onto the Marketplace

AuthorMessage
Marc Pilkington
Posted on 22 July 13 at 12:18
Five more XBLA titles receive the special treatment

Please click here to read the story: The NinjaBee Bundle Buzzes Onto the Marketplace

External link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/NinjaBee-Bundle/66...
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 22 July 13 at 12:23
Man, I was getting sold as the ratio for Cloning Clyde looked nice and easy and then boom, the rest looked tough. That and the reviews...

I like NinjaBee but I think I'll take a pass on this. Thanks for the post OP.
AKXOne
AKXOne
Posted on 22 July 13 at 12:24
Surprised to see that A Kingdom for Keflings wasn't included alongside its sequel.
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 22 July 13 at 12:29
AKXOne said:
Surprised to see that A Kingdom for Keflings wasn't included alongside its sequel.
I missed that, seems like a no brainer, the first one is good and was my first impulse purchase on XBLA.
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 22 July 13 at 12:29
Damn. Got them all except Band of Bugs, all great games though.
DaBlackAlbino
DaBlackAlbino
Posted on 22 July 13 at 12:47, Edited on 22 July 13 at 12:47 by DaBlackAlbino
Twisted Pixel bundle had all high quality known titles.
Most of these games are about as well known as the republic of eritrea.
English girls get wet over http://dablackalbino.com/ - you will too.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 July 13 at 12:59
AKXOne said:
Not much point, sequel included everything it had and more.
ThreeKingdomsR
Posted on 22 July 13 at 13:01
Band of Bugs is solid, if a little simple and World of Keflings is a lot of fun as a relaxing sort of title.
BeBetterGamer
BeBetterGamer
Posted on 22 July 13 at 13:04
@Vr English - Cloning Clyde was one of my first XBLA purchases way back in 2006...it is not that hard to get all the achievements. You could probably get it in a day or so. I remember there being a bunch of collectibles, but they are very easy to find. I didn't need any guide to find them, that's how easy they were. But unless you really need the achievements, I would pass on Cloning Clyde; it's cute but not memorable.
ScuzzyBunny
ScuzzyBunny
Posted on 22 July 13 at 13:20
DaBlackAlbino said:
Twisted Pixel bundle had all high quality known titles.
Most of these games are about as well known as the republic of eritrea.
Well, they are pretty well known if you have had a 360 since launch and frequented XBLA. Outpost is a lot of fun, with a hilarious story, if you like "management" games, Cloning Clyde is a great platformer (and a lot of fun as well), Band of Bugs is a quality turn based strategy game (same deal...if you like those kids of things), and of course everyone knows how great the Kefling games are. Ooga is actually fun, but is somehow the only one on the list I have not completed (though I did Outpost on another profile, which, unfortunately is not licensed to my GT/ console at present).

As far as completions go, all are not too difficult (especially NOW, with walkthroughs, video guides, and all that), but each of them takes a little time. I guess you have to love the trend of "bargain" games/ bundles "taking too long", since the main reason I don't buy some games is that they are too short!

FYI, a few of these are on some of the compilation retail discs that are dirt cheap, so if you own a few already, I would explore that option before buying the bundle.
Look at me so I can finish!
PrinceRules64
Posted on 22 July 13 at 13:31
I only own World of keflings (and Kingdom) so I'm considering this bundle. Keflings is very good at what it does, so I'd be happy to read more opinions good or bad from the people who own some of these!
I also appreciate any comments on time/difficulty to 100% completion... and any DLC. I know World of Keflings has quite a lot of DLC with achievements.
=Semper Fi=
Cringer85
Cringer85
Posted on 22 July 13 at 13:40
I completed all of them and can tell you that they are all very doable! I liked Kaloki X very much, I don't think people give it enough of a chance.
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 22 July 13 at 14:08
I don't have enough MSP yet. I have some on the way. Here's hoping this and the action bundle don't disappear before my points arrive.
Facial La Fleur
Facial La Fleur
Posted on 22 July 13 at 14:15
They keep making bundles where I already own all but one of the games. :(
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 22 July 13 at 14:47
Only want Keflings, already own Kaloki. The only two bundles so far that piqued my interest, I already owned enough of the games that buying the rest separate was cheaper laugh
W1LLYMAN
W1LLYMAN
Posted on 22 July 13 at 14:57
I really enjoyed Cloning Clyde and Ancients of Ooga and would suggest them to everyone. I wasn't a big fan of Band of Bugs but it wasn't a hard completion and obviously everyone knows about Keflings by now.
Where there's a Will; there's a way.
Sebacean Hybrid
Posted on 22 July 13 at 14:59
So if I already own one of the games does that mean I can't get this deal? I've been pretty fuzzy on that detail.
nelis99
nelis99
Posted on 22 July 13 at 15:07
SALES!
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 22 July 13 at 15:07
Another great deal.
No mercy.
Marc Pilkington
Posted on 22 July 13 at 15:09
Sebacean Hybrid said:
So if I already own one of the games does that mean I can't get this deal? I've been pretty fuzzy on that detail.
You can still get this deal just like everyone else, no matter how many of the games you own. You'd still have to pay the full 1600 MSP, but you would just download whatever game you own already twice. If it's only one of those games that you own, then it's still worth downloadingn the bundle, as in the long run it's cheaper than getting the games separately.
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favourite website on the Citadel.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.