Game Info Submission: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

• Posted on 29 November 16 at 05:40
    Yes. That's why we offer the removal and do not hold it against them as a 'cheated' game.
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK660,218
    Posted on 29 November 16 at 09:21
    Thanks for the submission, Psychotic Sully. As already noted by the IM - the services required to earn this achievement legitimately have been discontinued.

If the service does miraculously reappear we'll remove the discontinued flag, but until that time (if ever) we're going to leave the discontinued flag in place.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,125,500
    Posted on 29 November 16 at 12:19
    said:
    Yes. That's why we offer the removal and do not hold it against them as a 'cheated' game.
    Is it in any lobby or game mode? Would I be best to avoid public games altogether?
    No longer waiting for sigs to stop deleting.
  • Ultras500Ultras500924,371
    Posted on 29 November 16 at 14:56
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    said:
    Is it in any lobby or game mode? Would I be best to avoid public games altogether?
    I wouldn't worry that much. I went through the multiplayer to prestige recently and only came across 1 modder in 20+ hours of game play. All he did was spawn everyone in a spot and kill us.

I mainly stuck to pre-season league games and team death match.
  • Posted on 30 November 16 at 02:51
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    It can happen in public matches, yes.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,125,500
    Posted on 30 November 16 at 03:29
    said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    It can happen in public matches, yes.
    Yet to start this game but thanks. I don't want to risk it.
    No longer waiting for sigs to stop deleting.
  • Information
  • Information
  • MichalKVMichalKV1,062,808
    Posted on 25 March 19 at 12:30
    Thank you for the submission ElliotStone. To our knowledge this achievement is still not possible to unlock legitimately. As stated in several posts above, the online service has been shut down and the only possibility is to join a modded lobby (even unintentionally). There is no difference between playing on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, so there is no reason why it should work on one and not on the other. For these reasons we will stick with the current flagging.
  • Information
    Posted on 25 March 19 at 13:26
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Information
    Posted on 23 October 20 at 21:58
    A Dreadful Shot has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Call of Duty: Black Ops II Achievements:

A Dreadful Shot said:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops IIBig LeaguesThe Big Leagues achievement in Call of Duty: Black Ops II worth 41 pointsWin 5 multiplayer League Play games after being placed in a division.

Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable

Modders exist and whether or not you want to, you could potentially come across one and consequently get this achievement. The Investigations Team is aware of this and they don’t penalize people for unlocking this achievement (proof: Black Ops 2 - A modder unlocked my main game Achievements in 1 second.) so it would make sense to change it to PDU.

Posted on 24 October 20 at 22:03
    Thank you for the submission A Dreadful Shot. We do not take modded lobbies into account when flagging. The achievement is still impossible to unlock by normal means and therefore we will keep the Discontinued flag.
  • Information
    Posted on 26 October 20 at 00:10
    This post was archived by Adurna101
  • Information
  • SuperAwesomezSuperAwesomez1,548,202
    Posted on 21 July 21 at 15:21
    Offical channels for this achievement have been closed we do not account for modded lobbies which are considered cheating.
    Flagging Manager. Ask me about flags!
  • Information
    Posted on 22 July 21 at 11:14
    This post was archived by MichalKV
  • Information
    Posted on 25 January 22 at 06:06
    A Cheap Lemon has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Call of Duty: Black Ops II Achievements:

A Cheap Lemon said:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops IITower of BabbleThe Tower of Babble achievement in Call of Duty: Black Ops II worth 185 pointsIn TranZit, obey the voices.

While initially thought impossible due to the final step normally requiring 4 people to throw EMPs at the end (or 2 people to use turbines in the Maxis version), it is *technically* possible to do the Richtofen version of this Easter Egg solo, although it is incredibly difficult. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSqeivsx_2U

Posted on 28 January 22 at 09:14
    Thanks A Cheap Lemon. We have added the flag.
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,158,545
    Posted on 28 January 22 at 13:59
    This is my favorite flag change laugh
  • Information
    Posted on 01 February 22 at 09:44
    This post was archived by Smudgenat0r
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads