Game Info Submission Archive: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

• Posted on 29 November 16 at 05:40Permalink
    Yes. That's why we offer the removal and do not hold it against them as a 'cheated' game.
  • WebChimp UKWebChimp UK526,434
    Posted on 29 November 16 at 09:21Permalink
    Thanks for the submission, Psychotic Sully. As already noted by the IM - the services required to earn this achievement legitimately have been discontinued.

If the service does miraculously reappear we'll remove the discontinued flag, but until that time (if ever) we're going to leave the discontinued flag in place.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant447,022
    Posted on 29 November 16 at 12:19Permalink
    said:
    Yes. That's why we offer the removal and do not hold it against them as a 'cheated' game.
    Is it in any lobby or game mode? Would I be best to avoid public games altogether?
    No longer waiting for sigs to stop deleting.
  • Ultras500Ultras500672,083
    Posted on 29 November 16 at 14:56Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    said:
    Is it in any lobby or game mode? Would I be best to avoid public games altogether?
    I wouldn't worry that much. I went through the multiplayer to prestige recently and only came across 1 modder in 20+ hours of game play. All he did was spawn everyone in a spot and kill us.

I mainly stuck to pre-season league games and team death match.
  • Posted on 30 November 16 at 02:51Permalink
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    It can happen in public matches, yes.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant447,022
    Posted on 30 November 16 at 03:29Permalink
    said:
    LuckyConquerer2 said:
    It can happen in public matches, yes.
    Yet to start this game but thanks. I don't want to risk it.
    No longer waiting for sigs to stop deleting.
  • MichalKVMichalKV262,179
    Posted on 25 March 19 at 12:30Permalink
    Thank you for the submission ElliotStone. To our knowledge this achievement is still not possible to unlock legitimately. As stated in several posts above, the online service has been shut down and the only possibility is to join a modded lobby (even unintentionally). There is no difference between playing on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, so there is no reason why it should work on one and not on the other. For these reasons we will stick with the current flagging.
  • Posted on 25 March 19 at 13:26Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.