Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens Speed In

AuthorMessage
Matrarch
651,394
Matrarch
Posted on 15 March 12 at 17:14
Witness the Blue Blur in several stages

Please click here to read the story: Sonic 4: Episode 2 Screens Speed In

Credit goes to RuukuSukotto for this story
CalculatdRisque
Posted on 15 March 12 at 17:19
Looks sexy!
Saiyan Ruuku
293,828
Saiyan Ruuku
Posted on 15 March 12 at 17:19
Have high hopes for this!
As I do with every Sonic game, but still.
"I pity you, you just don't get it at all, there's not a thing I don't cherish!"
Pixel Smash 93
Posted on 15 March 12 at 17:22, Edited on 15 March 12 at 17:25 by Pixel Smash 93
looks lush colourful !
Another date with Sonic I won't ever say no !
Plus the ability to kill tails over and over is a win
I hope this has the new 400g cap
RONSTER316
597,618
RONSTER316
Posted on 15 March 12 at 17:34
Tasty looking..!!!!!
SEGA LOYALIST....!!!!!
Zacry072
779,247
Zacry072
Posted on 15 March 12 at 17:37
RuukuSukotto said:
Have high hopes for this!
As I do with every Sonic game, but still.
Judging by your picture I can see this as fact.
Saiyan Ruuku
293,828
Saiyan Ruuku
Posted on 15 March 12 at 17:39
Zacry072 said:
RuukuSukotto said:
Have high hopes for this!
As I do with every Sonic game, but still.
Judging by your picture I can see this as fact.
smile
Everyone has their favourites, though Sonic is my childhood, so it'll always be mine.
"I pity you, you just don't get it at all, there's not a thing I don't cherish!"
wuki 7
127,454
wuki 7
Posted on 15 March 12 at 17:46
whens release day?
CUfuzzy
418,874
CUfuzzy
Posted on 15 March 12 at 18:14
So if they are going to start releasing games like this on both platforms simultaneously (and they should), how about a discount bundle price to unlock it on both platforms! Also, how about the phone using the same save game cloud so I can pick up where I left off seamlessly between phone and XBLA! Do we really have to wait for the next generation of devices for this functionality??
/dream
Amazing AZ
577,039
Amazing AZ
Posted on 15 March 12 at 18:17
I can't wait seems like forever tho I hope it is sometime next month.
Thee Am4z1n9 1 - I Am4z1n9 AZ I
Death Cadaveric
Posted on 15 March 12 at 18:20
ITS SONIC!!!!!!!!111oneone!!!111!!!
Oh, and its retarded sidekick...
Daeryoon
391,645
Daeryoon
Posted on 15 March 12 at 18:25
That's some damn good looking Sonic...
Barad 007
727,230
Barad 007
Posted on 15 March 12 at 18:26
Nice!
Battlefield 3 Gamer!
Dark Rocky X
711,909
Dark Rocky X
Posted on 15 March 12 at 19:25
RuukuSukotto said:
Zacry072 said:
RuukuSukotto said:
Have high hopes for this!
As I do with every Sonic game, but still.
Judging by your picture I can see this as fact.
smile
Everyone has their favourites, though Sonic is my childhood, so it'll always be mine.
Same here, as I also have sported this costume since Generations came out=)
Saiyan Ruuku
293,828
Saiyan Ruuku
Posted on 15 March 12 at 19:33
Dark Rocky X said:
RuukuSukotto said:
Zacry072 said:
RuukuSukotto said:
Have high hopes for this!
As I do with every Sonic game, but still.
Judging by your picture I can see this as fact.
smile
Everyone has their favourites, though Sonic is my childhood, so it'll always be mine.
Same here, as I also have sported this costume since Generations came out=)
Same, I was gutted when they released it onto the marketplace cry
"I pity you, you just don't get it at all, there's not a thing I don't cherish!"
MH The Rockstar
Posted on 15 March 12 at 19:36
Looks good! Sonic does bring back some memories...
mijn kont
172,455
mijn kont
Posted on 15 March 12 at 20:11
I enjoyed the first episode of sonic 4,
so I think I will getting this one as well :)

+ the avatar awards for this one are pretty sweet :p
Lv 3 Ddd
14,117
Lv 3 Ddd
Posted on 15 March 12 at 20:17
Look sweet.
Bloodmang0
144,359
Bloodmang0
Posted on 15 March 12 at 21:55
I see they haven't addressed my one problem with the previous episode. Makes me sad :(
Dreamers always chase, but never get
Saiyan Ruuku
293,828
Saiyan Ruuku
Posted on 15 March 12 at 21:59
Aesop Blood said:
I see they haven't addressed my one problem with the previous episode. Makes me sad :(
What problem was that?
"I pity you, you just don't get it at all, there's not a thing I don't cherish!"
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.