The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US Deal Roundup for July 23rd, 2013

AuthorMessage
mancide
261,767
mancide
Posted on 23 July 13 at 09:37
UPDATE: All-day Gold Box Deals today

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for July 23rd, 2013
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 23 July 13 at 09:41
Amazon.com also has a video game Gold Box Today. Seems very Skylanders heavy, with Epic Mickey and Hitman Absolution sneaking in as well.
Gamers have two hobbies: Playing games, and complaining about those games
nelis99
103,386
nelis99
Posted on 23 July 13 at 09:49
nice sales
Shish Kaa Bobby
Posted on 23 July 13 at 12:29
Dead Space 3 pleaseeee go on sale!!!!!!!!!
Guerilla Hitman
Posted on 23 July 13 at 12:37
Might be time to get bioshock, but I know I can get a better price than that
mancide
261,767
mancide
Posted on 23 July 13 at 13:13
xPut Name Herex said:
Amazon.com also has a video game Gold Box Today. Seems very Skylanders heavy, with Epic Mickey and Hitman Absolution sneaking in as well.
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll update the article.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
lildevilbmxer
248,051
lildevilbmxer
Posted on 23 July 13 at 15:22
why do they even say cod bo 2 is kn sale I have yet to see it drop below $40 and im not picking it up till jt way cheaper with all dlc ect..
achievements its what's for dinner
OdinHawke
185,883
OdinHawke
Posted on 23 July 13 at 15:38
Shish Kaa Bobby said:
Dead Space 3 pleaseeee go on sale!!!!!!!!!
GameFly has it on sale at the moment for $17.99, I purchased it myself as I was feeling the same anxiety you express now.
mancide
261,767
mancide
Posted on 23 July 13 at 15:38
lildevilbmxer said:
why do they even say cod bo 2 is kn sale I have yet to see it drop below $40 and im not picking it up till jt way cheaper with all dlc ect..
Because "list price" is still $59.99 I think. *shrug*
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
WickedDeath
387,746
WickedDeath
Posted on 23 July 13 at 15:48
Meijer's has xbox gold cards, 12 months, for 39.99 right now. Saw them last night if anyone needs one.
KanjiKoka
228,835
KanjiKoka
Posted on 23 July 13 at 16:13
WickedDeath said:
Meijer's has xbox gold cards, 12 months, for 39.99 right now. Saw them last night if anyone needs one.
Meijers? What's that?






...just kidding. I come from Michigan.
Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
Deathmaster505
Posted on 23 July 13 at 16:22
Shish Kaa Bobby said:
Dead Space 3 pleaseeee go on sale!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't nearly as good as the beta or dead space 2. I own it and got bored as soon as I beat it.
Y U NO HELP???
FinderKeeper
89,760
FinderKeeper
Posted on 23 July 13 at 16:47
Far Cry 3 for $19.99 at Amazon... hmm. Wondering how soon it will hit Gamefly for $12.99?
"That was such über-pwnage." --Kyle Broflovski
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 23 July 13 at 16:50
FinderKeeper said:
Far Cry 3 for $19.99 at Amazon... hmm. Wondering how soon it will hit Gamefly for $12.99?
Far Cry 3 has been $19.99 at Amazon for at least a month now. It's less a sale price and more just their regular discounted price.
Gamers have two hobbies: Playing games, and complaining about those games
ZM3
105,481
ZM3
Posted on 23 July 13 at 16:54
I know they aren't exactly sales, but it would be nice to see a post on XB1 games to preorder
Rengrave
316,598
Rengrave
Posted on 23 July 13 at 17:43
Skylanders Giants shows up at $54 for me for the XBox, not the $30 expressed in this article. Did something change since this post went live?

Also, the lightning deal for the Portal Owner's pack appears to only be for the 3DS. If I change it to the XBox version, the price reverts to the regular price.

Bummer.
Travis Jarvis
177,861
Travis Jarvis
Posted on 23 July 13 at 18:03
That minecraft deal is phenomenal.
TheJoeDean
538,689
TheJoeDean
Posted on 23 July 13 at 18:23
If you have a nebraska furniture mart near you fable the journey is 5 bucks
The Monk BAD IT
Posted on 23 July 13 at 20:04
Nothing for me now cry
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
mancide
261,767
mancide
Posted on 23 July 13 at 20:17
Rengrave said:
Skylanders Giants shows up at $54 for me for the XBox, not the $30 expressed in this article. Did something change since this post went live?

Also, the lightning deal for the Portal Owner's pack appears to only be for the 3DS. If I change it to the XBox version, the price reverts to the regular price.

Bummer.
I think so, the 360 version was on sale earlier today.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.