Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Steins;Gate: Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram Announced

• MatrarchMatrarch1,745,934
  • wBRYwBRY748,325
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 01:49
    I have a japan xbox, but no interest in these gaming novels at all.
  • Posted on 27 November 12 at 01:52
    Wish I knew Japanese so I could play this, really loved the Steins;Gate anime.
    I got a swimming pool full of liquor and they dive in it, pool full of liquor I'ma dive in it.
  • Posted on 27 November 12 at 02:29
    All 34 jap Xbox owners just came....
    You've been trololololol'ed.
  • MehticulousMehticulous532,109
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 02:29, Edited on 27 November 12 at 02:30 by Mehticulous
    G3N3R4L R41D3N said:
    What is the anime about theme/story wise? Is it romantic, criminal, comical, political, philosophical etc etc?
    *English Girls:* DABLACKALBINO.COM dablackalbino.com OMG OMG OMG DABLACKALBINO.COM!!!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 November 12 at 02:36
    If I know japaness and japan console. I would loved to play this game, To boost my ego to 100k.
  • Roku750Roku750652,153
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 03:09
    G3N3R4L R41D3N said:
    I really liked it too. No JP xbox though =(
  • Posted on 27 November 12 at 03:28
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    G3N3R4L R41D3N said:
    What is the anime about theme/story wise? Is it romantic, criminal, comical, political, philosophical etc etc?
    It's got romance, comedy and science fiction in terms of genre. It's about time traveling, and I highly recommend it. It's such a great anime, and it even has a movie continuing the plotline coming out next year.

I hope this eventually comes out on PC along with Robotics;Notes. Visual novels are great.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 November 12 at 03:34
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    G3N3R4L R41D3N said:
    At its roots, science fiction - time travel, and what can happen when you mess with the past. Comedic in the first rather slow half (12 or so episodes) but after that the seriousness (and true awesomeness) kicks in - drama, mystery, suspense, romance. It's amazing.
  • MehticulousMehticulous532,109
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 06:01, Edited on 27 November 12 at 06:01 by Mehticulous
    Thank you everybody for telling me what the series was about. It sounds like something I'd be interested in, and clearly those of you here who know about the show are quite passionate about it, singing it's praises. I'm going to go out of my way to watch a few episodes now! Until now I've only ever watched one anime before, that being something a Chinese friend recommended to me back at college "Code Geass" it was called. That show was simply amazing, and I recommend it to anyone else here interested in finding new, high quality anime.

The themes of Code Geass? Political/Robots/Philosophical/Imperialism/Supernatural smile
    *English Girls:* DABLACKALBINO.COM dablackalbino.com OMG OMG OMG DABLACKALBINO.COM!!!
  • Posted on 27 November 12 at 06:52
    Leo Ascendent said:
    There are more then 34 of us :P
  • Eagle 0neEagle 0ne2,769,774
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 07:59
    Right Bea i have 2 japanese consoles..and i didnt even finish the first 2 steins,gate games..so they're not that much of excitement in me
  • Eagle 0neEagle 0ne2,769,774
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 08:05
    ..and to add something to the article : a chinese stackable version of the first Steins,Gate has already been listed.. so whos interested grabs it when it comes out i am pretty sure in one year the game will have a prize above 200 dollars..get it while its cheap then..
  • BigNev44BigNev441,931,869
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 09:02, Edited on 27 November 12 at 09:07 by BigNev44
    KillerBEA107 said:
    Leo Ascendent said:
    Tell them Bea, way more!

Eagle 0ne said:
    ..and to add something to the article : a chinese stackable version of the first Steins,Gate has already been listed.. so whos interested grabs it when it comes out i am pretty sure in one year the game will have a prize above 200 dollars..get it while its cheap then..
    Has this been confirmed to be stackable? been keeping my eye on it since it was announced on the stackable thread on x360a...

EDIT: Never mind, i guess we'll see when it comes out, i thought it would have been out by now
  • JakeythedudeJakeythedude1,314,395
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 09:38
    I would love to get Japanese xbox and learn Japanese eventually by playing through endless Japanese games. That and easy achievements. Maybe someday I'll get the pleasure of going to Japan.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 November 12 at 09:47
    Tuturu! I wish I had a Japanese console :(
  • Posted on 27 November 12 at 10:12
    Stein's Gate! Loved the anime, shame can't play the game yet.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
  • RedCoIaRedCoIa227,233
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 10:39
    Steins;Gate is awesome. Wish I could read japanese and had a japanese console :D
  • DigiLuigiDigiLuigi474,668
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 11:19
    Definitely a great anime. Maybe even my favorite. But like many others, I don't have a japanese xbox.
  • The MascalThe Mascal2,799,688
    Posted on 27 November 12 at 12:42
    KillerBEA107 said:
    Leo Ascendent said:
    Many, many more smile

genericchicken8 said:
    Tuturu! I wish I had a Japanese console :(
    No excuses nowadays, they are really cheap.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads