Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deal of the Week: July 23rd, 2013

• Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah1,233,031
    Posted on 23 July 13 at 22:00
    Deals and "sales" should be like under 10, especially for some older games like these. + EndWar has a buch of unobtainables. Crappy sales, like mostly we know from MS =/
  • Posted on 23 July 13 at 22:05
    conviction dlc worth 400msp?
  • Posted on 23 July 13 at 22:09
    ttalVlatt said:
    Damn I've been waiting for Max Payne 3 season pass and Last two ME3 DLCs for ages but if I buy them now I know full well what the next week's sale will be...
    Please buy them now so they will go on sale :) I'm kidding, however Omega was on sale about 2-3 weeks ago for half price. I would guess we won't see the final piece of DLC on sale until Christmas maybe? Who knows.
  • finallife6finallife61,340,888
    Posted on 23 July 13 at 22:33
    At least there's alot of stuff.

Too bad its all repeated stuff at bad prices.
  • ZerophymZerophym348,822
    Posted on 23 July 13 at 23:21
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Another week I can pass up. Money saved for Xbox One and Diablo III! smile
    This. I have no complaints.
  • Archer RivalArcher Rival414,317
    Posted on 23 July 13 at 23:32
    ttalVlatt said:
    Damn I've been waiting for Max Payne 3 season pass and Last two ME3 DLCs for ages but if I buy them now I know full well what the next week's sale will be...
    The Max Payne season pass was already on sale the last week of March as part of the Xbox Live Spring Sale. I'm sure it will come up again at some point, though.
    The views and opinions of Terror are not those of TA. They're probably not even Terror's.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator217,001
    Posted on 23 July 13 at 23:45
    Awhile ago, there was alot of UBI games on sale on LIVE including these games.

On last sale, same games was twice as cheap as now.
  • Posted on 24 July 13 at 00:19
    x ILaurencee said:
    conviction dlc worth 400msp?
    Yes. I bought it when it first came out, and thought it was worth it then.
    "Best In The World!" - CM Punk
  • Posted on 24 July 13 at 00:24
    Tom fucking Clancy.
    BIG MEECH
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 13 at 01:29
    TERRIBLE DEALS.
  • matdanmatdan810,450
    Posted on 24 July 13 at 01:35
    Don't see these that hugely cheap so Convictions price at least seems decent.
  • Posted on 24 July 13 at 01:45
    you sure thats the deal? it says it on the dashboard but when i click it all i see are Mortal Kombat sales
  • SyntrSyntr336,336
    Posted on 24 July 13 at 03:11, Edited on 24 July 13 at 03:12 by Syntr
    iAMxYUNGxGxBABY said:
    I wish Xbox would do better deals like playstation. Everybody that wanted these already have them. Xbox needs to step up on the deals.
    I just got PlayStation plus and got 4 retail games free, and they weren't old as shit.
    http://imgur.com/XyAW0M4
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 13 at 03:41
    Syntr said:
    iAMxYUNGxGxBABY said:
    I wish Xbox would do better deals like playstation. Everybody that wanted these already have them. Xbox needs to step up on the deals.
    I just got PlayStation plus and got 4 retail games free, and they weren't old as shit.
    So that makes up for their crappy servers and security? Ok
    Thor~
  • iTiiDuS iNciTiiDuS iNc489,640
    Posted on 24 July 13 at 04:15
    Let's celebrate.the upcoming release of blacklist with some complete overpriced GoD and let it look like a sale. Maybe they don't care about facts like they get disc copys for the half price, the blocked leaderboards in Games like GRAW1 and a couple of unobtainables. If any Ubisoft Member reading this: I don't like when companys think gamer are stupid so I have a good idea for your deals, shove them up your arses, I also cancel my Blacklist pre-order.
  • RE2LeonSRE2LeonS171,000
    Posted on 24 July 13 at 04:19
    $19.99 for Rainbow Six Vegas? I got that shit in the bargain bin for $4.99!
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE692,036,887
    Posted on 24 July 13 at 04:28
    Thank you Microsoft for your continuing effort to make sure I don't buy any new games and I don't stay with consoles when the next gens come out.
  • Posted on 24 July 13 at 04:37
    so i guess nobody else is seeing Mortal Kombat dlc when they click on this from the dashboard?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 13 at 05:46
    Nothing to see here people, move along now...
    "Booyah" - Jeff Winger
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 July 13 at 07:00
    These are massively overpriced, good job I already have all of them except Splinter and Endwar which I don't want.

Come out with a good sale already
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.