Game Discussion: UNO & Friends (WP)

Touch Screen Problems

• o SeduLOUs oo SeduLOUs o666,097
    Posted on 02 August 13 at 14:59
    Is it just me? This game is driving me nuts, because randomly the touch screen stops responding and I can't play moves/start games/do anything.

I have to just go back to home and reload the app later for it to work :/

Never had a problem with my phone or any other apps before.
    Blog: dtiapril.wordpress.com Twitter: @dtiapril
  • main elementmain element354,497
    Posted on 02 August 13 at 16:33
    That happens to me sometimes and if I press the phone's back button it seems to help it get "unstuck". Although it hasn't happened to me during a game yet so our problems may be different.
    Posted on 02 August 13 at 19:31
    Okay I just had this happen to me in-game and couldn't do anything except hit the settings button. The back button was no use. I was eventually kicked for not playing. Not cool Gameloft.
    Posted on 03 August 13 at 09:12
    I don't feel better particularly but I'm glad that it seems to be a bug in the game and not a problem with my phone. Hope they fix this soon, it happened to me right before I played my last card for the back to back achievement D:
  • FosgranFosgran60,755
    Posted on 06 August 13 at 09:33
    Happened to me too, rebooting phone didn't work had to re-install game. Other problems

Several times a game has started loading then stopped, losing me the 2 tokens paid to play.

Also, was in the top 110 in the weekly challenge, for no reason all my points disappeared and I am now 12,012th and if I want to buy more game credits the charge has changed from £1.49 to $0.99. Apart from the fact that we are clearly being overcharged in the UK, how do I get my currency back to £? Anyone else had this problem? :-(
    Posted on 06 August 13 at 12:59, Edited on 07 August 13 at 11:30 by o SeduLOUs o
    I've had the lost tokens on a game failing to load aswell but haven't had any issues with the currency changing for the credits. I'm UK and mine still show in £ (although I haven't bought any and don't intend to).

Recently I've also noticed that my phone (lumia 920) gets really hot when playing and it runs down my battery faster than any other app or game I've seen. I can go from full charge to empty in an hour playing this which is very unusual.
  • FosgranFosgran60,755
    Posted on 06 August 13 at 16:06
    My currency has now changed back to £ (and like you I hadn't intended to purchase any, it just seemed strange). I now have the touchscreen problem again and so have just wasted 2 tokens on playing a game. Another hour to wait now before I can scratch some more.

My phone gets hot too and probably would only last about an hour playing Uno, same as for Ice Age Village, Now I normally have it charging whilst playing.
  • Mephisto4thewinMephisto4thewin3,083,071
    Posted on 07 August 13 at 10:41
    This makes my phone really hot too and kills the battery too (Lumia 920) I sometimes get a glitch where my hour is up for the scratch cards but when I go into it, I need to pay for 6 more. I reset my game and I have to wait the hour again.
  • liiamiliiami308,925
    Posted on 07 August 13 at 10:46
    Mephisto4thewin said:
    This makes my phone really hot too and kills the battery too (Lumia 920) I sometimes get a glitch where my hour is up for the scratch cards but when I go into it, I need to pay for 6 more. I reset my game and I have to wait the hour again.
    If you have more than 10 tokens you don't get the hourly scratch.

My phone gets ridiculously hot too (lumia 925) but fortunately I haven't had these touch screen problems.
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,285,773
    Posted on 09 August 13 at 14:41
    This game is buggy as hell, as with all Gameloft games. Several times when I go into a match I don't see my cards at all. Other times it just shuts down after the match before the points are credited. Not to mention how some of the bonus tasks just never register. I will be so glad when I am done.
    Posted on 12 August 13 at 14:54
    This is the worst and greediest Gameloft game I've ever played. I can't wait to get to level 100 so I can delete it forever and never look back. Here's hoping it doesn't reset my level again like it did when I got to 57. I urge anyone playing not to spend any real money on it as it could be stolen by Gameloft at any moment.
  • FosgranFosgran60,755
    Posted on 13 August 13 at 18:00
    Totally agree. Gameloft must be taking a lot of money from people who are paying for tokens.
  • NomstuffNomstuff867,811
    Posted on 04 November 13 at 16:23
    My game won't even boot up since the Win 8 launch (520)
  • BODZ61BODZ6177,058
    Posted on 24 November 14 at 03:26
    I don't remember the last time this game fully opened and I played it on my Nokia Lumia 521. Must be a few months now. Crashes every single time. angry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.