Welcome Forum

Come and introduce yourself

Introduce Yourself

AuthorMessage
Jet Klaatu
Jet Klaatu
Posted on 13 September 18 at 09:23
Been playing an Xbox since the original game out and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I also play a PS4 and PC for those exclusives.
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 13 September 18 at 12:11
GSCRS 5th Group said:
Hello
Im 5th or formerly Grimm, just recently changed my gamertag. Im former Army Cav whos also working on my reenlistment. I've played videogames for quite a while, I actually stumbled across TA on a google search for the secret achievements on " Layers of Fear" Great game that is btw , I'm open to meeting new people as it's honestly something I really enjoy. Good luck on your games.
Thank you for your service. I really enjoyed Layers of Fear too. I picked it up for free when it was GWG so I went ahead and bought the DLC for it, which was great too. Pick it up if you get a chance.

Jet Klaatu said:
Been playing an Xbox since the original game out and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I also play a PS4 and PC for those exclusives.
I bought my PS4 for exclusives too but mostly use it for Netflix and Hulu. I really just don't like how the controller fits in my hands. Maybe I'm just used to the Xbox controller.
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
jewlz1k
jewlz1k
Posted on 04 November 18 at 10:23
Hi all wave I'm julie. I play on Xbox one s and mostly you'll find me bombing around in the forza horizon games. Ive just bought forza motorsport 7 so any help with that would be great. My gamertag is jewlz1k so please come and say hi, add me or let's just play!
Young at heart if not by age!
Marshal Chisolm
Posted on 28 November 18 at 13:20
Greetings TA.

I’m newish to the site and after awhile of lurking I decide to join the achievement hunting ranks. I love completing games so I curious to see how high I can keep my completion percentage. I’m 29 and from Ohio. Feel free to add me here and on Xbox Live.
~Marshall Chisolm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.