Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Guardians of Middle-Earth Shows Us More Characters

• MatrarchMatrarch1,739,981
  • XBLMaximusNLXBLMaximusNL121,438
    Posted on 28 November 12 at 02:44
    I don't know about this one. Isn't worth 1200MSP in my opinion, but I'm definitely going to buy this one when it's in the DoTW.
  • SilentRich69SilentRich691,048,462
    Posted on 28 November 12 at 02:46
    Game is looking pretty good but its clearly a league of legends wannabe.

Shame it isn't free to play it could do very well if it were to take LoL literally in its model, might even be more profitable for them in the long run!
    I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!
  • DethfuseDethfuse149,676
    Posted on 28 November 12 at 06:47, Edited on 28 November 12 at 06:47 by Dethfuse
    Day one buy for me. DOTA on the console mixed with LOTR??? Win/win.
    P.S. - Im a mutual fan of all game systems. P.S.S. - Wii and 3DS aren't game systems.
  • DDKMadcatDDKMadcat217,204
    Posted on 28 November 12 at 07:43
    This is a brilliant idea.....With MOBAs becoming more popular console gamers are wanting in on the fun. Taking a beloved universe and using those characters appeals to a wider audience. And with the price tag they can offer up a great deal more content. If it does particularly well there might be more MOBAs brought to console. I love it.
  • Posted on 28 November 12 at 21:37
    I can count the amount of characters I use regularly on LoL with one hand, but the main appeal of LoL for me is the copious amount of characters that I have the chance of facing and the constant new content is always pleasing. If the developers on this game support the game well with new characters every month or so then I will be willing to purchase.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 November 12 at 02:27
    I think one haved niled it. This could do better as free to play game then a pay game. Becoues they can get money off us by dl stuff on the store. And we play on and on until they take every penny in our bank account.
  • warm slurmwarm slurm1,027,743
    Posted on 01 December 12 at 12:55
    I'm glad there's finally a LOTR game that's online (apart from WitN) that isn't going to have its servers shut a year after its release...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads