Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Sonic the Fighters Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 28 November 12 at 19:34
    Please use this thread to discuss the Sonic the Fighters walkthrough
  • Information
  • FFX BrotherhoodFFX Brotherhood1,449,464
    Posted on 29 November 12 at 19:17
    Probably the quickest Walkthrough to ever be completed, but still it looks pretty good as a walkthrough.
    Stand up and make yourself count.
  • Posted on 29 November 12 at 22:30
    This walkthrough was challenging... I had to thing up words to make it not look empty. I could have honestly wrote one paragraph and everyone would be able to understand how to 400G off that.
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice341,408
    Posted on 29 November 12 at 22:48
    My status about sums it up
  • Posted on 29 November 12 at 23:54
    DakotaThrice said:
    My status about sums it up
    Very!
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,732,404
    Posted on 30 November 12 at 20:17
    Shockingly easy but still nice to have a walkthrough. Thanks!
    Mame Tobikomi!
  • Posted on 02 December 12 at 00:01
    If anyone feels this needs more "meat" added to it I'll gladly provide more information... I just don't think it's needed for me to go into fighting details as nobody will use that info because nobody is gonna play it that long.
  • Posted on 18 July 17 at 16:20, Edited on 18 July 17 at 16:49 by IronInvoker47
    The walkthrough has been considered below standards so I'll be fixing it up. I'll be adding a preview link to this comment so you can still access the walkthrough in whichever state it's in, but I'll likely be done with improving it within the next two days.

https://www.trueachievements.com/staff/walkthrough/walkthroughprev...
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483321,308
    Posted on 19 July 17 at 19:12
    lol, was nothing wrong with it. there's little more to this game other than "mash A" laugh
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 19 July 17 at 19:14
    Well the WT overseers and managers decided it could be improved upon, so that's why I'm here.
  • Posted on 20 July 17 at 01:04
    The walkthrough has been sent in for review. I know it's a half-hour game, but the WT still needed improvement. I hope these changes are a big improvement and the whole thing looks cleaner to you.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.