Game Info Submission Archive: Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 10 October 13 at 14:33
SnipedByAGir1 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by SnipedByAGir1 for Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout

SnipedByAGir1 said:
The Personal Workout History achievement appears to be buggy. I have done everything required to get the achievement and the game is also showing 4/4 workout pages looked at and the achivement complete in the game, but the achievement has not unlocked for me. I think I will have to clear my cache and restart a new game to get this one to unlock so it's definitely buggy.
The Fury I84I
The Fury I84I
Posted on 11 October 13 at 11:22
Thank you for the submission. However, we don't accept partially submitted flags with the exception of Unobtainable and Discontinued flags. Each achievement does at least need 1 connectivity flag (online, offline) and a game mode flag (single player, multiplayer, co-op).
SnipedByAGir1
SnipedByAGir1
Posted on 16 October 13 at 01:35
Ok no problem. I can submit the flags for this game.
Information Posted on 16 October 13 at 01:47
SnipedByAGir1 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by SnipedByAGir1 for Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout
Musquito
Musquito
Posted on 26 October 13 at 06:50
Thank you for your submission. The flags have been added with some minor modifications.
http://www.truetrophies.com/ArcticMusquito.htm
SnipedByAGir1
SnipedByAGir1
Posted on 01 November 13 at 02:57
Awesome! Thanks for adding them smile
Information Posted on 13 November 13 at 16:34

SnipedByAGir1 said:
Harley Pasternak's Hollywood WorkoutHollywood TraineeThe Hollywood Trainee achievement in Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout worth 63 pointsFinish a 5-week Complete Program

Buggy

Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 16 November 13 at 20:41
Could you please provide more information on the submission; why is the achievement buggy?
Information Posted on 08 October 14 at 20:30
CurtLucas has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout:

CurtLucas said:
Harley Pasternak's Hollywood WorkoutPerfect WeekThe Perfect Week achievement in Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout worth 32 pointsMiss no days for a week in a Complete Program

This is marked as "Time consuming" when it shouldn't be. It takes 5 daily (roughly) 25 minute sessions to achieve, so the total play time needed is just over 2 hours.

Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 09 January 15 at 18:27, Edited on 09 January 15 at 18:35 by WebChimp UK
Thanks for the submission! We've removed the Time Consuming flag from the Perfect Week in Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout achievement and added the Time Sensitive flag instead.

Thanks again!
Looking to boost any and all GFWL achievements I don't have! PM if interested.
Information Posted on 14 August 15 at 23:58
This post was archived by Chad and Jessie
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.