Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

AuthorMessage
Thrawn526
Thrawn526
Posted on 07 September 19 at 01:58
Sashamorning said:
It isn't TA. If XBL is down, there's nothing for TA to scan.
Xbox Live is up, or at least partially. I was just playing some matches online for those achievements and am online right now doing some single player stuff.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 07 September 19 at 02:23
Thrawn526 said:
Sashamorning said:
It isn't TA. If XBL is down, there's nothing for TA to scan.
Xbox Live is up, or at least partially. I was just playing some matches online for those achievements and am online right now doing some single player stuff.
No one on my feed has popped an achievement in over two hours. I finished MC W10, hasn't scanned yet on XBL.

I've heard of people having saves wiped in Gears. Watch out if you're playing offline.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
planting42
planting42
Posted on 07 September 19 at 02:33
If you look at people's pages on XBL, there's nothing there to scan...
Thrawn526
Thrawn526
Posted on 07 September 19 at 02:42
planting42 said:
I am looking on my profile on Xbox.com and seeing the three new achievements I unlocked today. But knowing that the issue may be affecting other people in different ways, I will hold off and check back later.
planting42
planting42
Posted on 07 September 19 at 02:49
Thrawn526 said:
planting42 said:
I am looking on my profile on Xbox.com and seeing the three new achievements I unlocked today. But knowing that the issue may be affecting other people in different ways, I will hold off and check back later.
Interesting. It won't even load my own page. Your activity feed is empty as far as I see and clicking your achievements tab starts the never ending loading.

https://imgur.com/KLGNeMl
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 07 September 19 at 03:16
TA is scanning now - but the achievement I got was from Android Phone's version of Gears Pop, so I'm not sure if the issues have been truly resolved.
planting42
planting42
Posted on 07 September 19 at 03:43
neeker75 said:
TA is scanning now - but the achievement I got was from Android Phone's version of Gears Pop, so I'm not sure if the issues have been truly resolved.
I can log into all platforms other than X1. Improvement ;)
Skrubits
Skrubits
Posted on 07 September 19 at 07:44
I unlocked a 0G achievement (Vidmaster Challenge: Annual) 6 days ago, but it still hasn’t been picked up by TA. I just unlocked another one (Vidmaster Challenge: 7 on 7) and that hasn’t shown up either. I understand that the latter is probably an XBL issue, but Annual surely should have popped now, as I’ve been able to scan a lot of achievements since then.

Halo 3 shows as 79/79 on both Xbox.com and in the Xbox App.
Would you kindly?
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 07 September 19 at 08:44
0G achievements can be a bit of a pain sometimes. I've ran a full re-scan on your account and both of them have shown up properly. Congrats on the completion.
See You Space Cowboy...
Skrubits
Skrubits
Posted on 07 September 19 at 09:10, Edited on 07 September 19 at 09:37 by Skrubits
Yeah, that’s what I thought, too. Thanks a lot for your help.
Would you kindly?
PanikUfo1978
PanikUfo1978
Posted on 16 September 19 at 06:33
My Gamerscore is correct
But my Achievments not
So my To-Do List will not refresh

Example: Megg Achievement from Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Gamertag: PanikUfo1978
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 16 September 19 at 07:34
PanikUfo1978 said:
My Gamerscore is correct
But my Achievments not
So my To-Do List will not refresh

Example: Megg Achievement from Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Gamertag: PanikUfo1978
Ran a re-scan on you and it seems to have picked it up.
See You Space Cowboy...
PanikUfo1978
PanikUfo1978
Posted on 19 September 19 at 05:16
Thx for your help.
MasterChief Tom
Posted on 22 September 19 at 15:48
Hi - I've been having an issue today.

Started and completed the main game of "Blue and Bullets - Episode 1" in one sitting. Everything unlocked when it should have - no issues. Was playing online. Haven't changed any settings. Am not in the Insider program.

Scanned it into TA - it added the GS I earned but not the TA score or the achievements themselves - on my profile it shows I'm at 0/14. Went and earned another achievement and re-scanned to see if that would fix it. Same thing happened again.

If you on my Xbox Live page and go Achievements > Blues and Bullets > Achievements, you can see they are on my Xbox account. Just not on TA.

Any help, please?
planting42
planting42
Posted on 22 September 19 at 17:26
MasterChief Tom said:

Started and completed the main game of "Blue and Bullets - Episode 1" in one sitting. Everything unlocked when it should have - no issues. Was playing online. Haven't changed any settings. Am not in the Insider program.

Scanned it into TA - it added the GS I earned but not the TA score or the achievements themselves - on my profile it shows I'm at 0/14. Went and earned another achievement and re-scanned to see if that would fix it. Same thing happened again.

If you on my Xbox Live page and go Achievements > Blues and Bullets > Achievements, you can see they are on my Xbox account. Just not on TA.

Any help, please?
Your progress on TA matches that of your progress on Xbox.com (215GS)

Has it synced in the meantime?
MasterChief Tom
Posted on 22 September 19 at 17:30
planting42 said:
MasterChief Tom said:

Any help, please?
Your progress on TA matches that of your progress on Xbox.com (215GS)

Has it synced in the meantime?
I literally just got the auto-message congratulating me for completing the game - was just coming here to thank you for whatever you did! All good now - ta.
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 23 September 19 at 18:17
Looks like I am having the same sort of issue as MasterChiefTom

Yoku's Island Express, I unlocked 3 achievements for 110GS. TA shows the GS as 110/1000 but the achievements as 0/31.
Was assuming it would just take another scan to fix it but as I'm limited on my scans in a day I'm hoping a mod could try it for me please
Yours sincerely, TG
Koding
Koding
Posted on 23 September 19 at 18:21
TangerineGamer said:
Looks like I am having the same sort of issue as MasterChiefTom

Yoku's Island Express, I unlocked 3 achievements for 110GS. TA shows the GS as 110/1000 but the achievements as 0/31.
Was assuming it would just take another scan to fix it but as I'm limited on my scans in a day I'm hoping a mod could try it for me please
I did a full scan on your account and they're showing now.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
TangerineGamer
TangerineGamer
Posted on 23 September 19 at 18:29
Cheers dude
Yours sincerely, TG
Comrade D Rock
Posted on 27 September 19 at 21:33
Gamer score is showing correctly but achievements haven’t updated since June. Help!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.