Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

AuthorMessage
Koding
Koding
Posted on 27 September 19 at 21:46
Comrade D Rock said:
Gamer score is showing correctly but achievements haven’t updated since June. Help!
<------------------------------------ Look over there under your gamertag

See that red dot? Click on it. Your achievements aren't showing up because your privacy settings are set such that TA can't scan you. Clicking on that red dot will bring up instructions on what you need to change. Then you'll be all set.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Empty D
Empty D
Posted on 29 September 19 at 10:19
Amy updates about the future time stamp glitch? I’ve got to re-instate my streak!
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 29 September 19 at 20:20
No word yet from Microsoft on their fix.
See You Space Cowboy...
Xystra
Xystra
Posted on 02 October 19 at 18:13, Edited on 02 October 19 at 18:14 by Xystra
I know you guys have said when you get a future timestamp, there's really nothing you can do except wait for Microsoft to fix it.
But I've been waiting for a month and a half for this thing to be fixed. My current streak says "45" when it should read "428". Does anyone know what kind of timeframe we're looking at? Will it ever be fixed?
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 02 October 19 at 18:37
We can only hope so. Microsoft has not responded with an update. Last we heard was they were going to fix it. Again. Radio silence since then.
See You Space Cowboy...
Xystra
Xystra
Posted on 02 October 19 at 18:40
sounds like MS subscribes to a philosophy that matches your gamertag...
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 02 October 19 at 18:51
Resurrecting old problems and being insanely slow with a fix while also screwing up countless other things like their new gamertag system and core services?

Sounds like MS.
See You Space Cowboy...
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 04 October 19 at 10:07
Currently all but 2 of the scanners are only scanning on request... And unfortunately for me, only 1 request laugh
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 04 October 19 at 22:36
To everyone who had their streak broken by the timestamp issues. Please read here: Achievement Streak Recalc List (Timestamp Issues)

Thank you.
See You Space Cowboy...
Throni360
Throni360
Posted on 06 October 19 at 23:52, Edited on 07 October 19 at 08:57 by Throni360
My GS count is correct but the scanner has trouble picking up my achievements. I scanned again with TA Scanner 1 and it doesn't help.

Yesterday I had 0 achievements in Fire: Ungh's Quest worth 0 TA and 280 GS after scanning which got fixed after completing the game and scanning again.

But I'm missing one achievement from the Forza Horizon 4 Lego DLC and one from Fortune Island. Both are unlocked and shown on my profile on xbox.com

Is this a scanner issue or xbox?

/edit:
It's wrong on my Xbox in the achievement overview. But when clicking on the game it's correct. No TA issue.
Hanrec2
Hanrec2
Posted on 07 October 19 at 20:59
My gs stopped increasing yesterday when playing FH4 I've unlocked 120 achieves on xbox, but scanners haven't picked up two yesterday and another today, stuck at 117 cheivos?
Is this an xbox live issue?
I've checked xbox profile and marketplace they are accurate just here that's not?
Insert amusing and witty tag line here:
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 08 October 19 at 15:53
My GS has stopped increasing too. Unlocked a number of achievements today, and none are adding points to the total on Xbox.com. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else.
AwakeDeadeye
AwakeDeadeye
Posted on 10 October 19 at 01:15
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I earned this achievement 2 days ago-

Happy WarsGet Down From There!The Get Down From There! achievement in Happy Wars worth 97 pointsKnock 10 enemies off their mounts

It wasn't showing up at all and I know I requested scans between then and now, so I tried requesting a scan while looking at the Happy Wars achievement list here on TA and it shows now. On my friend feed it's showing for the day I unlocked it, not in today's feed.

It might have something to do with me setting up a session for it, but getting it beforehand. I don't know, I'm not very tech learned.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 15 October 19 at 06:54, Edited on 15 October 19 at 06:54 by neeker75
Somehow, I unlocked this achievement five hours ago, but isn't picked up by the Pro Scanner 2:

WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10)Master MinerThe Master Miner achievement in WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) worth 8 pointsComplete production at the Mine

It's showing up in Xbox.com as unlocked.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 15 October 19 at 12:43
neeker75 said:
Somehow, I unlocked this achievement five hours ago, but isn't picked up by the Pro Scanner 2:

WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10)Master MinerThe Master Miner achievement in WORLDS Builder: Farm & Craft (Win 10) worth 8 pointsComplete production at the Mine

It's showing up in Xbox.com as unlocked.
It's showing on TA now.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,600 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Cosminiion
Cosminiion
Posted on 17 October 19 at 05:46, Edited on 17 October 19 at 05:52 by Cosminiion
I got a weird achievement problem too. According to xbox.com I unlocked this achievement:
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (PC)Veteran PilotThe Veteran Pilot achievement in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (PC) worth 93 pointsPlay for an extensive amount of time in competitive online or mission co-op.
21 hours ago (around 9 AM GMT 16 Oct 2019), but it did not increase my total gamerscore??? I was away when it supposedly popped, so I didn't see exactly what happened at that time. However, it appears as being truly unlocked both in GFWL and on xbox.com. Even weirder, TA is not picking it up - on xbox.com I clearly have 50/50 achievements, but TA says I got 49/50. I requested update several times today already and made no difference.
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 17 October 19 at 06:47
Strange. I see on xbox.com that you have 50/50 of the achievements for the game, however both Xbox.com and TA are reflecting the same gamerscore of 232,675.

I ran a re-scan on you and it seems to have finally picked up the missing achievement though.
See You Space Cowboy...
Cosminiion
Cosminiion
Posted on 17 October 19 at 06:55
Reborn Insanity said:
Strange. I see on xbox.com that you have 50/50 of the achievements for the game, however both Xbox.com and TA are reflecting the same gamerscore of 232,675.

I ran a re-scan on you and it seems to have finally picked up the missing achievement though.
Nice. Thank you. However now I am really doubting if that achievement actually added its gamerscore to my total. How would I even precisely check that?
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 17 October 19 at 07:00
The only thing I can think of is go to your stats page, change it to October 2019 and then filter the Measurement by gamerscore and see if anything was added for the day you earned it.

Either way, that's a problem on Microsoft's side. It may be a case of floating gamerscore where all you an do is wait and hope it shows up. Sorry I don't have more help on that matter.
See You Space Cowboy...
Cosminiion
Cosminiion
Posted on 17 October 19 at 07:24, Edited on 17 October 19 at 09:10 by Cosminiion
Reborn Insanity said:
The only thing I can think of is go to your stats page, change it to October 2019 and then filter the Measurement by gamerscore and see if anything was added for the day you earned it.

Either way, that's a problem on Microsoft's side. It may be a case of floating gamerscore where all you an do is wait and hope it shows up. Sorry I don't have more help on that matter.
Thanks for the advice, although that is not conclusive. The 20G appears there on Oct 16, but there's no real indication that it was added to my total gamerscore.

I figured it out, though. I used good old Google Cache and my profile's homepage was cached on Oct 12 at 21:37. At that time I had on TA 232,335G. Some recent achievements weren't picked up by TA at that time. Since then and till this moment, all achievements that I unlocked add up to 360G, so I should have 232,395G, but alas it shows I have 232,375G, missing 20G, which is of course from this problematic achievement. So, it truly did NOT add up to my total gamerscore.

After reading some more stuff, I understood the TA scanners consider you didn't earn any new achievements if your gamerscore didn't increase, so that could by why TA didn't pick up that particular achievement. Maybe unlocking more achievements in other games will fix the total. I'll keep this post here updated.

EDIT: Almost 2 hours after writing this post, my total gamerscore simply corrected itself on the Xbox server side; I didn't do anything. I just looked on xbox.com and my total gamerscore increased by 20G. They must've implemented some periodic gamerscore re-calculations for Xbox profiles. Ultimately, the solution is to simply wait at least a day for auto-correction, as much as that sucks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.