Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Dr MartyDr Marty646,742
    Posted on 12 May 20 at 00:20Permalink
    The Pro Scanners have been more than sub-optimal lately. Last few months perhaps. They don't scan immediately anymore. Sometimes it takes several minutes.

What also happens quite often is it telling me that there is 1 person in front of me in the queue. Then 30 seconds later it tells me there are 2 in front of me, and so on until there are 15, 30 or more in front of me.... That's not how a queue works.
  • neeker75neeker751,047,197
    Posted on 13 May 20 at 02:38Permalink
    I've been stuck at "there is no one in queue" daily. Very frustrating at times.
  • Posted on 13 May 20 at 21:23Permalink
    Dr Marty said:
    The Pro Scanners have been more than sub-optimal lately. Last few months perhaps. They don't scan immediately anymore. Sometimes it takes several minutes.

What also happens quite often is it telling me that there is 1 person in front of me in the queue. Then 30 seconds later it tells me there are 2 in front of me, and so on until there are 15, 30 or more in front of me.... That's not how a queue works.
    I'm getting exactly the same issue :(
  • Killface8800Killface8800906,199
    Posted on 14 May 20 at 04:37Permalink
    I wanted to report the Pro Scanner is being a bit finicky at times, it says it has begun scanning and nothing will happen. I'll try again, maybe multiple times, and nothing happens. Eventually my score will update, but it seems to only happen.......well eventually anyways.
  • Posted on 15 May 20 at 03:26Permalink
    There were a bunch of additional pro scanners added and a display bug fixed recently (as in, last couple of days). Are you still seeing issues?
    Join the Random To Do List monthly challenge! https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1183836
  • Dr MartyDr Marty646,742
    Posted on 15 May 20 at 10:54Permalink
    zzUrbanSpaceman said:
    There were a bunch of additional pro scanners added and a display bug fixed recently (as in, last couple of days). Are you still seeing issues?
    Yes
  • RastaGussRastaGuss404,352
    Posted on 16 May 20 at 21:16Permalink
    Hello, i unlocked the 0G annual vidmaster achievement on Halo 3 few days a go and can not see it on my profile here. What can i do?
  • KodingKoding947,546
    Posted on 16 May 20 at 21:24Permalink
    RastaGuss said:
    Hello, i unlocked the 0G annual vidmaster achievement on Halo 3 few days a go and can not see it on my profile here. What can i do?
    Full scan done and the achievement is now showing.
    72 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,200 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 18 May 20 at 18:48Permalink
    Hi, I just unlocked Airstrike for 20 gamerscore on Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection and it isn't being picked up on the TA scan. I've tried force scanning it a few times and my gamerscore totals match on Xbox and on TA. Mightily confused
    - cat
  • KodingKoding947,546
    Posted on 18 May 20 at 20:27Permalink
    catbakerstreet said:
    Hi, I just unlocked Airstrike for 20 gamerscore on Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection and it isn't being picked up on the TA scan. I've tried force scanning it a few times and my gamerscore totals match on Xbox and on TA. Mightily confused
    It doesn't appear to be showing on Xbox.com yet. They show you have 94 achievements and that's the same that TA shows. Until it shows on Xbox.com, it can't show on TA.
    72 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,200 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Obs0leeteObs0leete486,860
    Posted on 20 May 20 at 21:38Permalink
    My experience is that the same issues still exist. The scanning done by Pro scanner 3 is working sometimes, and sometimes it just get stuck in the same way as described by the previous posts
  • Posted on 22 May 20 at 00:58Permalink
    My account has been scanning just fine and it looks about 45 mins ago was my last scan. Then I requested a new scan to finish up a Hangman Challenge and not it says I'm untrackable. I followed the steps to make sure my xbox.com privacy settings were right. I resubmitted to have viewable by everybody and tried to request a scan again and it still says untrackable. Any ideas?
  • Posted on 22 May 20 at 01:03Permalink
    Xbox live is having issues again.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Posted on 22 May 20 at 01:12Permalink
    Looks like it caught up. Thanks!
  • XPac23XPac23807,742
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 10:40Permalink
    Two achievements on Borderlands 2 on 360 won't scan in. "Phased and Confused" and "It's Like That One Video". Achievements for a game I played after that scanned in fine and an achievement I got an hour or so before that on Borderlands 2 scanned in as well. I checked xbox.com and it shows the achievements unlocked there.
  • KodingKoding947,546
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 11:29Permalink
    XPac23 said:
    Two achievements on Borderlands 2 on 360 won't scan in. "Phased and Confused" and "It's Like That One Video". Achievements for a game I played after that scanned in fine and an achievement I got an hour or so before that on Borderlands 2 scanned in as well. I checked xbox.com and it shows the achievements unlocked there.
    I did a full scan on you and the achievements are now showing.
    73 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,200 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce838,855
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 13:34Permalink
    UselessFATDOG has had the same issue. A number of 360 Minecraft achievements haven’t scanned in despite being on his Xbox.com profile. Can he receive a full scan too?

(Asking on his behalf as his GTASC teammate)
    @ChewieOnIce | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • KodingKoding947,546
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 13:38Permalink
    ChewieOnIce said:
    UselessFATDOG has had the same issue. A number of 360 Minecraft achievements haven’t scanned in despite being on his Xbox.com profile. Can he receive a full scan too?

Saw the request in the Pro Discord and the rescan has been done.
    73 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,200 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce838,855
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 13:46Permalink
    Koding said:
    ChewieOnIce said:

Saw the request in the Pro Discord and the rescan has been done.
    toast
    @ChewieOnIce | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • sjpsjpsjpsjpsjpsjp403,597
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 15:57, Edited on 23 May 20 at 18:10 by sjpsjpsjpPermalink
    Can I also get a full scan - I have one achievement from Rise of the Tomb Raider (Xbox 360) I got yesterday that isn't showing up here, despite several scans.

(Weirdly, my overall GS is accurate, as well as the GS for the game itself under the Game Collection, but the 84th unlocked achievement, 'Well Begun Is Half Done', is missing.)

EDIT: Now scanned. Thanks if someone unblocked this for me!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.