Game Discussion: Magic 2014 - Duels of the Planeswalkers

5 extra cards per deck

• griffey95griffey95834,767
    Posted on 25 July 13 at 23:42
    Logged in today to see all decks having xx/35 instead of xx/30. Can not get the 5 extra per deck to unlock yet, so maybe they are releasing DLC already? You can see the cards in deck manager. I have not bought any more keys to try to unlock them, but decks that I have sitting at 30 unlocked will not unlock the final 5. Still slowly working on decks with less than 30 unlocked though so maybe once those get up to 30 it will unlock.

Any opinions or observations on unlocking them? I remember we had promo codes last game that allowed ones, but these seem like regular releases instead of promos.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 August 13 at 15:32, Edited on 12 August 13 at 00:23 by
    The extra five cards are from promo codes released around the time that PAX Australia and ComicCon we're going on. Here they are (in no particular order):

Code 1: GKSNDR
    Code 2: DWNNDR
    Code 3: FTHPTH
    Code 4: TRCKSC
    Code 5: PRSTTT
    Code 6: RSNGSN
    Code 7: XBXBDZ

You should be able to input these in via Extras -> Promotional Unlocks

Funny thing I just noticed that all my decks are reading xx/36 instead of xx/35, and as far as I can tell there's no way to unlock those extra cards yet. It irks me a little. facepalm

EDIT: Just realized I don't have the last cards unlocked because I only used five codes instead of six. Carry on. :P
  • wheresmykatwheresmykat126,713
    Posted on 09 August 13 at 14:07
    Its a xx/37 now can you help with that
    wheresmykat
  • NivisecNivisec301,178
    Posted on 10 August 13 at 23:37
    I have 37/37 on the "Enter the Dracomancer" deck somehow, the others I can't figure out how to get.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 August 13 at 00:23
    Add another code to the list:

Code 7: XBXBDZ

I'll edit my original list to reflect the change.
  • XtowersXtowers857,626
    Posted on 18 September 13 at 19:19
    Here's the full list of promo codes:
    GKSNDR
    DWNNDR
    FTHPTH
    TRCKSC
    PRSTTT
    RSNGSN
    XBXBDZ
    PXPRMD
    MGCCTN
    JRHPRD
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.