Forum for the "I PLAY My Own Games !" leaderboards

Introduce Yourself

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 06 April 09 at 17:20
Say hello to the other members of "I PLAY My Own Games !" in this thread
Misha LinGhan
Misha LinGhan
Posted on 06 April 09 at 18:11
Anyone may join this board. I will make a a more detailed post about what specific things qualify or disqualify for the board shortly. I will form a team to deal with the removals so it will be fair, but the final decision is mine. If I feel there is doubt then the person will not be removed.

If someone is on this board that you feel should be removed please send me a private message so they may be reviewed. I don't expect to be removing a lot of people.

If you know there is something on your profile that may cause another person to point you out, please warn me ahead of time with a brief explanation.

Play your games, enjoy yourself, feel free to step on the guys head above you and claw your way to the top. I certainly will :P
ElektrikReaper
Posted on 06 April 09 at 19:05
I joined but I'm not in the leaderboard. :s
Misha LinGhan
Misha LinGhan
Posted on 07 April 09 at 21:43
That's strange :( I added you also but it said you were a member already. I'll take care of it.
ElektrikReaper
Posted on 08 April 09 at 02:30
I checked again about 5 minutes after I posted that and I was on the leaderboard then, so no worries.
Paragon x Sloth
Posted on 30 June 09 at 02:39
My names Shawn, and i have a problem... i spend way too much time doing things besides gaming... like... going to work... sleeping... personal hygiene... i'm so ashamed! TT_TT
CSGeekSquad
CSGeekSquad
Posted on 22 September 09 at 03:10
I'm Kevin, and I'm a US Marine stationed over in Okinawa. Play a little bit of everything.
Da Mitch Man 90
Posted on 29 September 10 at 23:18
hi my names dan and if i had my way i wud be getting achievements 24/7
ArrKiid
Posted on 11 March 11 at 19:23
Hi, I'm Nadzy, I love getting achievements and now I've started/ tried to 100% games.
My made is Nadzy, but you can call me......Nadzy cos' that is my name.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 10 April 11 at 02:24
Hi.
xBloodThirstyxSLaYeRzZ
ArrKiid
Posted on 12 April 11 at 14:03
S1L3NTxSH0T said:
Hi.
Lol, probably one of the worst introduction ever, no offence.
If you support Liverpool....add me!
aka Kryptonian
Posted on 04 May 11 at 18:55, Edited on 04 May 11 at 18:56 by aka Kryptonian
I'm Isiah, a completionist who plays too much Halo and CoD to actually obtain a respectable gamerscore. My original goal when I started was to get 100K with 100% completion, hope I make it.
Chachi179
Chachi179
Posted on 26 March 15 at 14:25, Edited on 26 March 15 at 14:27 by Chachi179
I love 100% games, When I love the game. I've tried getting all the cheevos for games I dislike (sniper elite 3, thief) but it ain't happening. I don't mind because I don't want to sacrifice my fun and put achievements over enjoying a game.
ACHIEVE ????
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 15 September 16 at 01:15
*cough* Ignore the CoD: WaW 0 gamerscore achievements that I got just from being put in a game *cough*
Santino
Yellows OUFC
Yellows OUFC
Posted on 15 August 17 at 00:19
I'm Chris (that's my real name btw). I love achievement hunting, and trying to 100% all of my games as best I can. I thougherly love football games and racing games. GTA 5 I tend to play a lot of at the present. Not a huge fan of FPS games, but the new Call Of Duty WWII looks very appealing to me.
SojerManLan
Posted on 29 January 18 at 22:13
I'm Mateusz (one of the Polish names). I'm not completing every game, as I get them. My completion percentage is so low, because I can't now get WP and Win 10 achievements. My favorite games on X360 are: GTA V, racing games (in general), shooters.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.