Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Batman Arkham Asylum Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 24 June 11 at 15:29Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Batman Arkham Asylum walkthrough
  • Posted on 06 July 11 at 06:41Permalink
    Hello TheUnDeadGod,

I am writing the walkthrough for Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC), and would like to speak to you about the walkthrough for the console version as to be able to share ideas and similarities as to not cause much confusion to people using both versions. I would also like to discuss perhaps a merging of walkthroughs in storyline-based areas and perhaps a co-editing of each other's walkthroughs as to make this easier not only on our own editors in command, but to ourselves.
    You can PM me here, or friend me on Xbox Live to have a lovely chat.

Thank you for your future response,
    ,;!;,Redodua,;!;,
    ,;!;,Redodua,;!;,
  • Posted on 08 February 12 at 14:34Permalink
    Same for GOTY (PC) versions ;o
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
  • drabikdrabik343,612
    Posted on 29 March 12 at 11:00Permalink
    Whilst I know from above that Redodua is writing the PC version of this, is there any reason why this walkthrough shouldn't be used for all 5 versions of the game?
    I am *not* a wizard.
  • Posted on 30 March 12 at 01:25Permalink
    I don't see why not. The GOTY is the exact same as the regular edition. In fact I was thinking earlier why we didn't do that.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • Posted on 30 March 12 at 22:31Permalink
    Goty PC is the same as Regular 360 version. Played and completed both. (360 version on alt. account though).
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry321,060
    Posted on 31 March 12 at 00:05Permalink
    Can someone link me the exact version names that should be included on this one? Omit the PC version that redodua is writing.
    Use one of the quotes from that thread
  • drabikdrabik343,612
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry321,060
    Posted on 31 March 12 at 14:36Permalink
    Great, thanks, done.
    Use one of the quotes from that thread
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 September 13 at 03:03Permalink
    A lot of this is simply stating the achievement description. Most of the standard solutions for example are better. I think this needs more work, if it was a solution it would be downvoted more than up :[
    Let me find peace in my own heart and save me from my enemies.
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant470,516
    Posted on 21 March 16 at 21:53Permalink
    o DEEVIUS o said:A lot of this is simply stating the achievement description. Most of the standard solutions for example are better. I think this needs more work, if it was a solution it would be downvoted more than up :[Agreed. This walkthrough needs improvement.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,188,366
    Posted on 21 March 16 at 21:56Permalink
    Someone has been added as an editor to improve it, don't think they've done any work on it for a while though.
  • Posted on 21 March 16 at 22:01Permalink
    2 Edits last week and 1 a month ago.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • Posted on 16 October 17 at 22:25Permalink
    I'd be up for taking over as editor for this walkthrough. I've played this far more times then I can count. And know this game like the back of my hand. Fastest completion to date was when I did this for a friend. It took me 8 hours 23 minutes. Full 1000/1000.
    A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I’ll expect a good fight.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.