Game Discussion: Castle Crashers Forum

Online Achievement Boosting

AuthorMessage
AMPing it up
AMPing it up
Posted on 05 October 10 at 06:57
This forum is for those of you who are going for the Arena Master and Glork achievements.
I still need to get both, so send me a message or friend request if you're interested.
vSully
vSully
Posted on 06 October 10 at 05:27
I'd like to finally get these as well. Will add you next time I play.
FrogTheWarrior
Posted on 12 October 10 at 01:54
In this group as well. Adding both of you guys now. All I need is Glork, so if you see me online, just send me an invite and we'll work on it.
Steaksaucepie
Steaksaucepie
Posted on 17 October 10 at 23:15
I need the achievements as well, if you guys still need them.
LIKE A BAND AID!!!!!!!!!!!!
GameTagwastaken
Posted on 22 October 10 at 15:44, Edited on 22 October 10 at 15:44 by GameTagwastaken
I'm looking for Arena and Kay-eye..., but happy to help boost Glork afterwards.
DaKenster
Posted on 16 November 10 at 15:50
I need both of the online cheevos, so if anyone wants to work on them, let me know.
SAINTofSINS
SAINTofSINS
Posted on 16 November 10 at 16:29
DaKenster said:
I need both of the online cheevos, so if anyone wants to work on them, let me know.
I've been looking around for some help on those, as well. Haven't seen a boosting session for a long while - wasn't even sure if others were still even interested in boosting up the online achievements anymore.
I am Harry Connick Jr’s acting coach and part time body double.
GameTagwastaken
Posted on 16 November 10 at 17:28
Let's set one up and we can probably get a fourth. I don't need glork but I do need the medic and arena ones. We can do Glork and Medic and then split into pairs for the arena.
DaKenster
Posted on 16 November 10 at 17:38
The biggest thing with setting up one is finding a time when all of us are available. That being said, I'm game if we can find the time, we just need a fourth person now.
ZZBroncos
ZZBroncos
Posted on 16 November 10 at 19:52
This is just an fyi, for those that are having trouble with the glork achievement, and have the money to spend, buy a street fighter fight pad. It has a turbo button and you will destroy the computer and you can use it on the street fighter games later on
vSully
vSully
Posted on 16 November 10 at 22:37
FYI: I got Glork without boosting by using the technique in the first solution:

"If you want to do this without boosting, there is a very good way of doing this that I have discovered. Do NOT alternate your button presses, use your good hand's thumb going the length of the X and Y button, and mash both at the same time with the same finger. It makes you eat much faster than alternating the buttons does."

Also, keep A held down the whole time and you'll take the next food item immediately.
Wyrmm
Wyrmm
Posted on 18 November 10 at 20:30
I'm also looking for these two achievements. So if anyone else is planning to go for them add me and send me a message via Xbox Live.
MondoBondo
MondoBondo
Posted on 19 November 10 at 07:01
I could use some help with Glork, message me
Obb Shank
Obb Shank
Posted on 29 November 10 at 21:39
I set up a session for tonight if anyone is interested

Boosting Gaming Session for Castle Crashers
ReaganStein
ReaganStein
Posted on 20 February 11 at 23:08
Looking to boost arena master and glork. Send me a message if you're interested.
D1v1dedL1nes
D1v1dedL1nes
Posted on 26 February 11 at 01:47
Im down with obtaining these. I will send some friend requests this weekend.
TylerT80
TylerT80
Posted on 15 July 11 at 11:50, Edited on 15 July 11 at 11:50 by TylerT80
I'm looking to get the glork and arena cheevos just message me whenever i'm on

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 27 August 11 at 18:22
I need arena master, send me a message. I'm good whenever.
Rothio
Rothio
Posted on 27 September 11 at 17:23
i need arena master and glork as well. down to boost anytime

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 October 11 at 09:57
i need arena master and glork, can be on at any time of day/night. plz let me know
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.