Game Discussion: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360)

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - Progress Check?

• Posted on 14 July 09 at 14:53, Edited on 15 July 09 at 03:54 by BLYASTPermalink
    Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360)Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360) worth 149 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360)Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360) worth 103 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360)Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Xbox 360) worth 131 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Is there a way to find out how close I am to unlocking these achievements somewhere - a stat page, etc. located in some menu somewhere in this game?

I know I have made significant progress on each, but I would like to know where exactly I stand on them as of now.

I can estimate say for the The Ultimate Super Hero, because I have the 9 DLC Costume achievements already, and that is 250 kills each, [2250] and I have completed the game on Normal. So if I am not over 3000 kills now I'd be surprised.

I plan on going for more Widowmaker kills as I go for The Destroyer one, and I guess I can use characters I still need costumes unlocked for, but for 4 kills at a time it may not be worth it all that much...

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help.
  • Posted on 14 July 09 at 16:24Permalink
    Unfortunately there is no way, it is one of the things that I remember made the game so frustrating. Not to mention with how glitchy the save files are it can make you easily feel like the achievements are glitched. But once I just buckled down and started farming kills for the achievements they finally did unlock, it simply feels like it takes forever.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.