The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US Deal Roundup for August 6th, 2013

AuthorMessage
mancide
261,085
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 14,581 out of 358,8962,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 06 August 13 at 14:19
The best prices from US retailers

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for August 6th, 2013
INTIMIDATOR363
235,640 TrueAchievement Points67 completed games(Includes owned DLC)206 posts
Last post: 30 Jun 15 at 01:07
Posted on 06 August 13 at 14:27
Boooo...
Mo the Surfer
259,523
Mo the Surfer
Achievement Completion Percentage: 74.30% (Includes owned DLC) - 70 more achievements required to reach 75%121 completed games(Includes owned DLC)506 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 03:12
Posted on 06 August 13 at 14:31
INTIMIDATOR363 said:
Boooo...
This.
The new dashboard sux!
BlazinBuckwheat
260,299 TrueAchievement Points129 completed games(Includes owned DLC)834 posts
Last post: 25 Feb 16 at 14:52
Posted on 06 August 13 at 14:33
Xbox live entertainment pack is a damn good deal. If you have a Windows Phone, Xbox music is totally worth 10 bucks a month.
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!! BlaziNBuckwheaT
Cooke4LadyByng
Achievement Completion Percentage: 62.31% (Includes owned DLC) - 65 more achievements required to reach 63%Previously had a Pro Account on TrueAchievements.com783 posts
Last post: 26 Mar at 02:06
Posted on 06 August 13 at 14:49
went to the areas Microsoft store and was kinda pissed all but 3 games were still $59.99. Forgot they do have sales but selection wasn't great! Unless they keep more in back of store!
Don't tell me how to live my life..
Armstrong x360a
219,876 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 90.49% (Includes owned DLC) - 31 more achievements required to reach 91%358 posts
Last post: 15 Apr at 21:14
Posted on 06 August 13 at 15:57
Any idea if the GS B1G1 is good in stores? I might have to call over there...
Saft Und Kraft
518,881 TrueAchievement Points394 posts
Last post: 09 Oct 14 at 14:24
Posted on 06 August 13 at 16:00
BlazinBuckwheat said:
Xbox live entertainment pack is a damn good deal. If you have a Windows Phone, Xbox music is totally worth 10 bucks a month.
Or you can listen to really good high quality music on a cd or a record since downloaded music files are worth jack shit,
Q u 4 lK e
401,243
Q u 4 lK e
TrueAchievements Pro user295 completed games(Includes owned DLC)499 posts
Last post: 20 Nov 16 at 12:03
Posted on 06 August 13 at 16:13
Armstrong x360a said:
Any idea if the GS B1G1 is good in stores? I might have to call over there...
Sure is. I've already taken advantage of it.
keoskey
733,184
keoskey
733,184 TrueAchievement Points217 completed games(Includes owned DLC)669 posts
Last post: 16 Apr at 15:41
Posted on 06 August 13 at 16:18
I wonder if you tell target that toys R US has the skylander starter packs for only $30 they will match it insted of charging $40
[url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
TheBlackxRanger
256,245 TrueAchievement Points424 posts
Last post: 11 Mar 16 at 06:52
Posted on 06 August 13 at 16:22
Good deal for borderlands 2 if you havent got it already.
ToucanDeathMask
TrueAchievement Ratio: 2.1354Achievement Completion Percentage: 90.57% (Includes owned DLC) - 33 more achievements required to reach 91%43 posts
Last post: 09 Oct 14 at 21:32
Posted on 06 August 13 at 16:22
Dead Space 3 is 14.99 at Gamefly.
KanjiKoka
225,961
KanjiKoka
Achievement Completion Percentage: 88.82% (Includes owned DLC) - 14 more achievements required to reach 89%Registered on 13 January 2010 (Year 2 - beta)1,769 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 18:22
Posted on 06 August 13 at 16:32
Saft Und Kraft said:
BlazinBuckwheat said:
Xbox live entertainment pack is a damn good deal. If you have a Windows Phone, Xbox music is totally worth 10 bucks a month.
Or you can listen to really good high quality music on a cd or a record since downloaded music files are worth jack shit,
Pandora, yo.

It's been free all of 2013 for owners of Window phones.
Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
litepink
283,295
litepink
5,281 posts
Last post: 30 Nov 16 at 15:09
Posted on 06 August 13 at 16:43
keoskey said:
I wonder if you tell target that toys R US has the skylander starter packs for only $30 they will match it insted of charging $40
I can tell you with absolute certainty that they will do this. Target matches many local and online retailers, and Toys R Us/toysrus.com is one of them. I’ve price matched at Target tons of times.
My TA Deal Blog: http://tinyurl.com/6t8nzpd
mancide
261,085
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 14,581 out of 358,8962,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 06 August 13 at 16:46
Armstrong x360a said:
Any idea if the GS B1G1 is good in stores? I might have to call over there...
Online only.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
ScuzzyBunny
804,911
ScuzzyBunny
305 completed games(Includes owned DLC)TrueAchievements Pro user1,466 posts
Last post: 17 Apr at 02:36
Posted on 06 August 13 at 17:17
KanjiKoka said:
Saft Und Kraft said:
BlazinBuckwheat said:
Xbox live entertainment pack is a damn good deal. If you have a Windows Phone, Xbox music is totally worth 10 bucks a month.
Or you can listen to really good high quality music on a cd or a record since downloaded music files are worth jack shit,
Pandora, yo.

It's been free all of 2013 for owners of Window phones.
I enjoy xbox music as well...and although Pandora/siriusxm/iheartradio are also available, I prefer the versatility of xbox music.

...not sure what phone lets you play cds and vinyl, but more power to you.

Might want to mention the hulu in that pack IS ONLY FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS (was looking at the pack last night at gs...and it's not on sale, it's $19.99 on the package.

Finally the b1g1 at gs is NOT online only. There is a bin and a flyer in the stores. The games on the list are so-so.
Look at me so I can finish!
mancide
261,085
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 14,581 out of 358,8962,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 06 August 13 at 17:30
ScuzzyBunny said:
Might want to mention the hulu in that pack IS ONLY FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS (was looking at the pack last night at gs...and it's not on sale, it's $19.99 on the package.
Might not be on "sale" but it's a deal.

Comic Jumper is still listed at 1,200 MSP ($15), a single month of LIVE is $8 monthly, Xbox Music is $10 monthly, 480 MSP is $6. So that's easily $39 of content separately.
TA Social Manager | TA Dealhound | Xbox Ambassador | @mancide
Burburnator88
159,365 159,365 GamerScore
Burburnator88
86 posts
Last post: 05 Apr at 00:17
Posted on 06 August 13 at 17:32
Bought the Serios Sam collection for 20 dollars and Deadpool for 40. Didn't even know Deadpool was for sale but I was going to buy it regardless of price because CHIMICHANGAS.
Tao Logos
428,857
Tao Logos
428,857 TrueAchievement PointsTrueAchievement Ratio: 1.9200410 posts
Last post: 20 Apr at 17:05
Posted on 06 August 13 at 17:33
Saft Und Kraft said:
BlazinBuckwheat said:
Xbox live entertainment pack is a damn good deal. If you have a Windows Phone, Xbox music is totally worth 10 bucks a month.
Or you can listen to really good high quality music on a cd or a record since downloaded music files are worth jack shit,
Been spending the last hour trying to fit my records into my phone. Where is that slot again?
ScuzzyBunny
804,911
ScuzzyBunny
305 completed games(Includes owned DLC)TrueAchievements Pro user1,466 posts
Last post: 17 Apr at 02:36
Posted on 06 August 13 at 17:43
mancide said:
ScuzzyBunny said:
Might want to mention the hulu in that pack IS ONLY FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS (was looking at the pack last night at gs...and it's not on sale, it's $19.99 on the package.
Might not be on "sale" but it's a deal.

Comic Jumper is still listed at 1,200 MSP ($15), a single month of LIVE is $8 monthly, Xbox Music is $10 monthly, 480 MSP is $6. So that's easily $39 of content separately.
Sort of...if you already have hulu, you lose that $8, already own comic jumper -$15, and in a family gold, so no 1 month gold -$8! It's a great deal if you need all five, not so much for me.
Look at me so I can finish!
Skooks
304,221
Skooks
304,221 TrueAchievement Points171 posts
Last post: 31 Mar 15 at 13:43
Posted on 06 August 13 at 18:09
Eh. I'll do the buy one, get one free from Gamestop.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.