Game Discussion: Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Forum

Glitched Achievements, and Co-op Offline

AuthorMessage
flyingmario5404
Posted on 18 February 09 at 15:42
Couple of questions what are the glitched achievements in this game so I can look out for them. Also can the coop be done offline
briantchapster
Posted on 25 February 09 at 13:14
ones i have come across are
digital man - only one i don't have - i need 100 toolboxes & currently have 130 - very backward
Briantchapster (gamertag)
hankford
hankford
Posted on 05 March 09 at 20:19
I found that this one didn't trigger for me:

Mercenaries 2: World in FlamesSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Mercenaries 2: World in Flames worth 17 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
xbox 360 Achievements, Solutions and Walkthroughs
KoekeBakker12
Posted on 05 April 09 at 23:38
for me ''be quick or be dead'' is glitched
Hoffman
Hoffman
Posted on 22 May 09 at 03:46, Edited on 22 May 09 at 03:56 by Hoffman
Riddle me this Batman

How come there are more people with the achievement for beating the game than there are with the achievement that is unlocked in the story right before it?
President/ GSSP Kentucky Chapter "Fighting for the rights of the intelligent"
Ashen Seraph
Ashen Seraph
Posted on 23 May 09 at 19:29
In Merc2? Because the achievements are extremely glitchy.
TA Clan - Can you really decide to be indecisive?
Hoffman
Hoffman
Posted on 24 May 09 at 07:52
It blows my mind though, that storyline achievements would be that glitchy! I mean, I can understand side quests like digital man, and quick or dead. But storyline? That's laziness.
MxSvnty4
MxSvnty4
Posted on 25 May 09 at 14:22
Well, I got this
Mercenaries 2: World in FlamesBillion Dollar BabiesThe Billion Dollar Babies achievement in Mercenaries 2: World in Flames worth 86 pointsEarn $1 billion.

before this
Mercenaries 2: World in FlamesTattooed MillionaireThe Tattooed Millionaire achievement in Mercenaries 2: World in Flames worth 31 pointsEarn $1 million.

And these two Online achievements while playing Offline.
Mercenaries 2: World in FlamesDamage, Inc.The Damage, Inc. achievement in Mercenaries 2: World in Flames worth 107 pointsUse 20 airstrikes in co-op.

Mercenaries 2: World in FlamesPartners in CrimeThe Partners in Crime achievement in Mercenaries 2: World in Flames worth 68 pointsPlay co-op with a friend.
Check out my Free Rider 2 tracks, http://fr2db.fr/tracklist.php?author=MxSvnty4
Hoffman
Hoffman
Posted on 27 May 09 at 00:32
I got Damage Inc. while playing by myself as well.
chanjamluke
chanjamluke
Posted on 18 July 09 at 20:19
i haven't even got Damage Inc. at all, must be glitched, that or i'm doing it wrong, somehow.
I NISMO Ace I
I NISMO Ace I
Posted on 28 July 09 at 23:24
It's glitched for me as well, can't find a solution to make it pop
- Clutch Kick Ninja -
ezdoesit510
ezdoesit510
Posted on 25 October 09 at 23:16
I didn't get Damage Inc after 40+ air strikes (artillery & bomb runs). I moved a save I had before the battle for Caracas onto a memory card plus my gamer tag. I then started my (disconnected ethernet cabled) xbox (without the harddrive) with just the memory card. When the game loaded. The achievement unlocked. Being unconnected to the live seems to settle most of the problems. I still cannot unlock nothin' but a good time. Any suggestions?
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 25 July 15 at 22:16
Is it possible to do the side missions after beating the game ?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 16 March 18 at 23:40, Edited on 17 March 18 at 00:26 by
ezdoesit510 said:
I didn't get Damage Inc after 40+ air strikes (artillery & bomb runs). I moved a save I had before the battle for Caracas onto a memory card plus my gamer tag. I then started my (disconnected ethernet cabled) xbox (without the harddrive) with just the memory card. When the game loaded. The achievement unlocked. Being unconnected to the live seems to settle most of the problems. I still cannot unlock nothin' but a good time. Any suggestions?
I booted up the game without being connected to live and neither the 10 action hijacks or the 50 items destroyed with an RPG achievements unlocked. I'll try switching to another console and seeing if that works later tonight.

Edit: I booted up my old console and I still didn't get the achievements. I loaded up my 94 hour, original save and blew a bunch more shit up and still didn't get it.

Edit 2:
I'm wondering if my saves are glitched. I'm going to make a new save on another Xbox. I'll try to get 10 action hijacks as it should only take a few hours. I'll do it offline and online and see if either one works.
HaxAras
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.