Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Steins;Gate: Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram Dated

• The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,928,021
    Posted on 21 January 13 at 21:53
    With achievements, folks. I'll play a shitty game for achievements before an epic awesome game without. That's just how I roll.

If I can get both - AWE-SOME!
  • SashamorningSashamorning3,031,543
    Posted on 19 February 13 at 21:01
    The downside is that they're Japanese-language only. Wish they were subbed. Honestly, how hard could that be?
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
  • Al SoureAl Soure307,353
    Posted on 20 February 13 at 03:54, Edited on 20 February 13 at 04:00 by Al Soure
    Sashamorning said:
    The downside is that they're Japanese-language only. Wish they were subbed. Honestly, how hard could that be?
    The original Steins;Gate has more than 40 hours of texts spoken, so it won't be an easy task (although I have no idea about the actual cost of translation to English).

I've read a few interviews that 5pb. staff answering they hope to deliver their adventure games to overseas, so I'm pretty sure that they have at least the will to publish their games overseas. Still, seeing from they haven't done it yet for English language, I suppose they don't think they can turn a profit there.
    We are resting and saving ourselves to be bright - For the Jellicle Moon and the Jellicle Ball
  • Posted on 05 April 13 at 02:16
    I don't want Okarin's phone, I want Mayushii's Metal Oopa!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads