The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Microsoft Holding 'Back to School' Sale

• Achilles8249Achilles8249623,321
    Posted on 05 September 12 at 14:34
    Very nice sale, I just spent 30 bucks. Prior to this i havnt bought anything for months because there just wasnt anything interesting. I hope they do this more often.
  • RockoxRockox100,103
    Posted on 05 September 12 at 14:36
    ROBomination said:
    Man, there isn't one person complaining about how all these sales have been done before and no one wants them. This feels un-natural.
    Give it a week. laugh
  • Posted on 05 September 12 at 15:00
    have to get some msp
  • LAFTALAFTA541,910
    Posted on 05 September 12 at 15:02
    Sam and Max on sale! Might not be able to resist that. Rocket Riot and Stacking are looking likely purchases too.
    www.youtube.com/LAFTA
  • DakotaThriceDakotaThrice306,265
    Posted on 05 September 12 at 15:06
    MrMadeYouLook said:
    Nice to see some games from the House Party already discounted. I'll be picking up Raskulls, Sonic 4: Ep. 2, and Stacking wink
    Nexuiz for 200 MSP a o few months back
  • Posted on 05 September 12 at 15:46
    Tandar1 said:
    JUST ORDERED 4000MSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

computetoastheadspin
    I think I need to do this as well!
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • Posted on 05 September 12 at 15:55
    Daeryoon said:
    ROBomination said:
    Man, there isn't one person complaining about how all these sales have been done before and no one wants them. This feels un-natural.
    Because a lot of these are new sales, and there is something on this list for everyone. It's finally a truly great, well-rounded sale. toast

Everyone should be happy with this one. I certainly appreciate all the deals, even if I bought some of these are higher prices prior to this sale. clapsmile
    What he said. Perfect
    The need to re-achieve. Redemption at its best.
  • Kaiser679Kaiser679139,318
    Posted on 05 September 12 at 16:28
    Foobnum said:
    If anyone needs points, http://www.crazygametime.com/ has their sale going. 4000 points for $39. Works for both US and Canadian accounts. Code is emailed within minutes. I have a Canadian account and had no problem adding these points to my account!
    Anybody else think this seems like a scam? "Due to increased credit card fraud, you must enter your phone numer... Ummm, how does that prevent credit card fraud exactly?
  • Posted on 05 September 12 at 16:37, Edited on 05 September 12 at 18:09 by RandomlyEvasive
    Finally, I don't have to pay 400 points to smash Ultra Mini Golf out of the way. Stacking at 300 points is an absolute steal as well, just frustrating it's not 200 or 400 to make it even from a points card!
  • Posted on 05 September 12 at 19:27
    3000 MSP spent already did get:

3D Ultraminigolf 200
    Both Sam & Max Games 800 + 800
    Warp 400
    Rayman 400
    Marvel: Vengeance and Virtue 400

still consider (worth another 1800):
    (simpsons 400)
    (mortal kombat 400)
    (mad riders 400)
    (assault heroes 2 200)
    (babel rising 400)
  • Posted on 05 September 12 at 19:40
    Anyone else having trouble with rocket riots mp achievement??? When I try to play online it says to sign into live or use a live enabled tag(which I'm clearly using) any help would be appreciated
    Shut up Chip I'm all jacked up on mountain dew
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN305,162
    Posted on 05 September 12 at 20:18
    Going for broke... damn
  • Posted on 05 September 12 at 21:38
    Duuuude the price of Stacking is amazing I'm getting that for sure!!!
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,926,677
    Posted on 05 September 12 at 23:01
    Stacking is an INCREDIBLE game. 75% off?? GET IT NOW!!!

Sam & Max are lots of fun. At $20 (and 200 GS) they're a bit overpriced, but as pure entertainment, the truth is that fans might still think that $20 is okay. At $10 (800 MSP), they're definitely worth it. Get both! Save $20!!

The Metro DLC was already cheap, now it's just ridiculous. And seriously, if you haven't picked up this absolute gem of a game, shame on you.
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
  • VegaDark541VegaDark541312,261
    Posted on 06 September 12 at 00:48
    Tempting with stacking, but the DLC is more than the game at this price. Think the DLC will go on sale?
  • Bryan2041Bryan2041170,459
    Posted on 06 September 12 at 01:20
    JackdUpOnMtnDew said:
    Anyone else having trouble with rocket riots mp achievement??? When I try to play online it says to sign into live or use a live enabled tag(which I'm clearly using) any help would be appreciated
    The only trouble i have with it is nobody is ever playing online.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,926,677
    Posted on 06 September 12 at 01:47
    VegaDark541 said:
    Tempting with stacking, but the DLC is more than the game at this price. Think the DLC will go on sale?
    Probably at some point, but isn't the DLC less than what you're saving?
    Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Live like it's heaven on earth.
  • Posted on 06 September 12 at 02:25
    Is this just gold members as i might just get points to get a few arcade games & ME3 Laviathan dlc(not on sale) instead of renewing my membership...
    Is mayonnaise am instrument?
  • Posted on 06 September 12 at 08:40
    Anyone know what todays (thursday) daily deal is? I'd like Trials Evolution or the Arkham City Harley Quinns Revenge.
  • Posted on 06 September 12 at 12:15
    DradusContact said:
    Anyone know what todays (thursday) daily deal is? I'd like Trials Evolution or the Arkham City Harley Quinns Revenge.
    UFC season pass.
    Atomic Clutch X said:
    Is this just gold members as i might just get points to get a few arcade games & ME3 Laviathan dlc(not on sale) instead of renewing my membership...
    When has a sale ever been for non-gold members? (Besides permanent price reduction)
    Twitter: @ROBomination | Xbox Ambassdor | DO NOT: Take the internet seriously.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.