Microsoft Holding 'Back to School' Sale

• KanjiKokaKanjiKoka273,150
    Posted on 10 September 12 at 00:27
    System of a Dom said:
    matdan12 said:
    Bazinga I said:
    Is Raskulls good anyone? Looks an easy completion too which is a plus
    Yeah I would like to know.
    Its okay. Nothing great. I enjoyed it, to a point. Competitive mp is fun.
    Raskulls is freaking amazing and full of nostalgia! Been playing games since '88, but what do I know?!
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 September 12 at 09:07
    Noticed this just in time, I'll get the Sam&Max games when I get home!
    "Booyah" - Jeff Winger
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye185,412
    Posted on 10 September 12 at 12:54
    Ended up with
    Sonic 4:II
    Simpsons Arcade
    Warp

can't decide on Joe Danger and the pinball stuff
    what exactly do you get with the Sale pinball stuff? its kind of confusing me going back and forth from TA to xbox.com
  • Posted on 10 September 12 at 20:26
    NickHawkeye said:
    what exactly do you get with the Sale pinball stuff? its kind of confusing me going back and forth from TA to xbox.com
    Pinball FX 2 is a platform that houses all the tables that you buy. There are two four-packs on sale. The Core pack includes Secrets of the Deep, Rome, Pasha, and Biolab - all great tables -, and the Vengeance and Virtue pack includes Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, X-Men, and Thor. So if you bought both packs, you would also have to download the Pinball FX 2 platform. You will then have access to the 8 tables you bought.
  • Posted on 11 September 12 at 00:50
    pinball fx 2 is great! I've never regretted buying it and have gotten all the tables each one is so unique and fun it becomes hard to pick which one to play. Really well made game, hope some more people dive in on this sell to experience it
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 11 September 12 at 08:29
    Had to run to the store for some additional points, but I got both Sam&Max games :-)

I love them, I've played the original game on DOS, I've got a copy of the comic book, and I've got the animated series :-D

It's a shame the third season wasn't released for XBLA...
    "Booyah" - Jeff Winger
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.