Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 October 14 at 16:06
once in a blue moon i'll get a reply
And that makes you larger than life
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 17 October 14 at 17:28
Last edit was about 2 months ago, the owner is MidgetsInactive
TA Walkthrough & Game Info Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
Sven0330
Sven0330
Posted on 10 April 15 at 14:40
I would like to possibly help in making this walkthrough if possible. I have the game almost finished (DMD run on DMC3, HoH run, S rank all missions, and Bloody Palace on DMC3 left) so I don't know if getting 100% is required of me before starting on the guide. I have never written one on this site and could probably use a bit of help in formatting/editing but since I love this series and game I am willing to take a stab at it to help others get 100% in it as well.
Sven0330
Sven0330
Posted on 13 April 15 at 14:21
So, for anyone who may be chilling in here looking for information, I am now starting up the walkthrough for this collection. Since there are three games here and it is a beast to cover EVERYTHING possible, I am going to do my best to break mainly basics down and focus on a good efficient way to knock this game out. For anyone who is looking for a walkthrough, if you have having specific struggles or need help with something in particular that you would like me to add on to/focus on in the guide, please let me know here. I will check this forum from time to time to ensure that I cover everything I can to help all who want to tackle this game!
Insane Fallout
Posted on 14 April 15 at 14:42
Sven0330 said:So, for anyone who may be chilling in here looking for information, I am now starting up the walkthrough for this collection. Since there are three games here and it is a beast to cover EVERYTHING possible, I am going to do my best to break mainly basics down and focus on a good efficient way to knock this game out. For anyone who is looking for a walkthrough, if you have having specific struggles or need help with something in particular that you would like me to add on to/focus on in the guide, please let me know here. I will check this forum from time to time to ensure that I cover everything I can to help all who want to tackle this game!Good luck man! cant wait to see the post, ive been waiting for a walkthrough of this game for a while
More then happy to help anyone with achievements. PM me if you're interested
Sven0330
Sven0330
Posted on 14 April 15 at 15:23
Thank you Insane Fallout! I am only two missions in on DMC 1, so you may have to be patient a while longer cry Doing my best to knock it out as fast as I can!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 April 15 at 16:36
Sven0330 said:Thank you Insane Fallout! I am only two missions in on DMC 1, so you may have to be patient a while longer cry Doing my best to knock it out as fast as I can!Save all your items for DMD. Don't bother using them on Normal or Hard.
Life is insignificant, in the end we all die.
Sven0330
Sven0330
Posted on 14 April 15 at 17:06
Oh I have already beat all the games SandHawkTime, just writing how I did it and strategies. You are correct about the item hoarding for DMD mode however, it is VERY sound advice. I recommend at least 3 to 4 more playthroughs on Normal BEFORE you start DMD mode to buffer up Untouchables and such. I think I did 5 quick runs through the whole game in a few hours to get something like 23 untouchables before starting DMD mode. Still ended up with about 12 leftover once I finished the game, but better safe than sorry smile
Sven0330
Sven0330
Posted on 22 April 15 at 13:55
Just wanted to throw an update for all those looking for this guide out there. Currently the intro for the walkthrough and general hints and tips have been completed. DMC1 Normal run with all collectables is completed up through mission 12 100% with all achievements and collectables up to that point. Overall guide is about 10-12% completed.

I will put periodic updates on here of the progress of the guide for any who want to know since this is quite an undertaking just so everyone knows there is progress being done and it is not being ignored smile
Sven0330
Sven0330
Posted on 28 April 15 at 20:24
Another update. Normal mode is completely written for DMC 1 with all collectables and secret missions covered. Currently starting page for Hard mode tips and difference, grinding out items and journal entries, and then Dante Must Die for DMC 1

Overall guide is about 20-25% completed

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 April 15 at 01:53
Is a separate page for Hard Mode necessary?
Sven0330
Sven0330
Posted on 29 April 15 at 10:55
SandHawkTime said:Is a separate page for Hard Mode necessary?Mostly for the enemy placement differences and what to expect from the bosses is the main reason I am adding a notes section for hard mode. Collecting items (untouchables mainly) on normal runs will be touched briefly on the same page for all item locations for a quick reference, and also going to do the notes and tips for Dante Must Die mode on the same page. Since the normal walkthrough ended up being 28,236 words on its own, thought it became too long to keep going if you are now starting Hard or DMD mode.

I am open to suggestions, would you leave any or all of this out?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 29 April 15 at 11:05
Sven0330 said:SandHawkTime said:Is a separate page for Hard Mode necessary?Mostly for the enemy placement differences and what to expect from the bosses is the main reason I am adding a notes section for hard mode. Collecting items (untouchables mainly) on normal runs will be touched briefly on the same page for all item locations for a quick reference, and also going to do the notes and tips for Dante Must Die mode on the same page. Since the normal walkthrough ended up being 28,236 words on its own, thought it became too long to keep going if you are now starting Hard or DMD mode.

I am open to suggestions, would you leave any or all of this out?
I'd say add that detail in and keep it on a new page. You don't want to cramp too much on one page if possible. Also keep the tips in as that will probably really help some people and be a good addition, most of the time, the more detail the better
Sven0330
Sven0330
Posted on 29 April 15 at 11:14
Thanks Dang3R Gaming! I will take the advice and get cracking on it!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 April 15 at 18:59
Ah yes, I forgot there was a lot in depth

Sorry if my previous comment sounded douchey redface

I'd like to help out as much as possible, if there's anything you need help with
Sven0330
Sven0330
Posted on 29 April 15 at 18:59
No worries SandHawkTime, this forum is here for help and suggestions smile Never thought the comment came across negative.
Hmizzz
Hmizzz
Posted on 02 May 15 at 19:53
Looking forward this !
Work hard, play hard
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.