Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

WP Games Return to the Marketplace

• AFatalTouchAFatalTouch217,460 217,460 GamerScore
    Posted on 26 October 13 at 15:38Permalink
    Tha ks for the heads up! Missed out on Uno when it was DOTW as my phone had no space. Picked it up now and completed already. smile
  • IRONTAP99IRONTAP9939,726
    Posted on 26 October 13 at 17:55Permalink
    PureEvil x21 said:
    Angry Birds, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Star Wars2, & Rio are all free right now on my phone. I have a Samsung Oddysee from US Cellular.
    thanks for noticing I just got them clap
  • Posted on 26 October 13 at 19:36Permalink
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Jake2355 said:
    I'd like to see some others come back.
    Same here. Unfortunately I couldn't get my WP before Butterfly and Star Wars: Cantina were removed.
    Rumor I heard is Cantina lost it's Star Wars License hence its demise.

Anybody else notice the games are all $0.99 now? Weren't they more expensive before, then went on sale to $0.99 and now are permanently that now?
  • Posted on 26 October 13 at 19:38Permalink
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    So...they let Gameloft relist Brain Challenge HD with 5 unobtainables? Heheheh. Seemed like the perfect chance to say "want anymore money? FIX YOUR SHIT".

Oh well.
    Probably MS' fault actually. If they fixed it and published a patch it would probably cost them money to resubmit it to MS for recertification.

I just hope with the X1's reversals on some of those fees and such that it would trickle down to WP. But so far not seeing it.
  • Posted on 26 October 13 at 19:41Permalink
    PureEvil x21 said:
    Angry Birds, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Star Wars2, & Rio are all free right now on my phone. I have a Samsung Oddysee from US Cellular.
    Several other games are free as well like Cut the Rope and Cut the Rope Experiments and Amazing Alex. However some of them require you to change your region on your phone to get it free. Check out WPCentral for all the info on it.
  • Posted on 27 October 13 at 00:25Permalink
    Stoneysilence77 said:
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    So...they let Gameloft relist Brain Challenge HD with 5 unobtainables? Heheheh. Seemed like the perfect chance to say "want anymore money? FIX YOUR SHIT".

Oh well.
    Probably MS' fault actually. If they fixed it and published a patch it would probably cost them money to resubmit it to MS for recertification.

I just hope with the X1's reversals on some of those fees and such that it would trickle down to WP. But so far not seeing it.
    It's more Gameloft. They never fix their games, and they regularly release their games with broken achievements. Plus, patching it this late isn't very likely to bring them that big an increase in sales.
    Gamers have two hobbies: Playing games, and complaining about those games
  • Posted on 27 October 13 at 06:01Permalink
    Great 3 lame ones came back. I wish there was a way to get some of the games delisted before I had a Windows Phone.
    BILLTHECRUSHER
  • Posted on 27 October 13 at 07:41Permalink
    well uno was fun and for .99 you can beat that. picked up assassins creed cause im a fan(sucker?) so hope ill enjoy it. is Brain Challenge HD any good im cool if there is a couple unobtainables .99 is the price point i dont mind spending on windows8 phone games.
  • SpilnerSpilner798,678
    Posted on 27 October 13 at 08:29Permalink
    Lonegunman718 said:
    well uno was fun and for .99 you can beat that. picked up assassins creed cause im a fan(sucker?) so hope ill enjoy it. is Brain Challenge HD any good im cool if there is a couple unobtainables .99 is the price point i dont mind spending on windows8 phone games.
    ACs controls are beyond awful unfortunately.
    You either hate me or fucking hate me
  • Accio BeerAccio Beer161,351
    Posted on 28 October 13 at 14:23Permalink
    Despite the glitches, I did find Brain Challenge enjoyable.
    "Isn't that a disease, Dad?"-quote from the daughter of a clanmate of mine, inquiring about my gamertag.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.