Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Forum

Daily and Weekly challenges?

AuthorMessage
Exalted Entity
Posted on 28 August 14 at 18:34
Oh okay. Is there a petition somewhere for this to be fixed? Or do we individually contact them?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 28 August 14 at 21:08
Well I guess we could start one xD. I contacted them through uplay though.
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/n1ckKz.jpg
Exalted Entity
Posted on 29 August 14 at 16:21
I have done the same now :D

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 August 14 at 16:53
toast
Exalted Entity
Posted on 29 August 14 at 17:10
n1ckKz said:toastAlso, please update if they do fix it. I am done with this, but a few friends of mine still need this.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 August 14 at 18:02
Will do mate ;)
Exalted Entity
Posted on 29 August 14 at 19:47
Thanks mate :D
klobeast
klobeast
Posted on 21 October 14 at 07:24
This weeks weekly challenge is uplink control - capture 50 points. No skill required...can be earned solo in private match
Enjoy Diction
Enjoy Diction
Posted on 30 April 15 at 18:59
The daily/weekly challenges aren't glitched, but they can be a bit touchy. For example, I couldn't boost headshots for a daily challenge in a private match with my friends, but it had to be done online. I feel that these are random, but I hope this comment helps!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 April 15 at 19:17
Cheese is mold said:The daily/weekly challenges aren't glitched, but they can be a bit touchy. For example, I couldn't boost headshots for a daily challenge in a private match with my friends, but it had to be done online. I feel that these are random, but I hope this comment helps!Not really. They were glitched about 8 months ago but they work fine now so the above statement is a bit late wink
Why does Darth Vader need an apprentice to do his bidding? Doesn't the idiot know how to use eBay...
Cal of Rivia
Cal of Rivia
Posted on 13 October 15 at 17:04
Well, they're glitched again. Halp ! :(
Stoiss
Stoiss
Posted on 14 October 15 at 14:47
Yep it's all going to fuck again. Weekly worked a month ago, but they are gone too now !?!?!
WolfheartSpell
WolfheartSpell
Posted on 16 October 15 at 21:01
They made the challenges available on the ps3 but not on the 360, wtf
Stoiss
Stoiss
Posted on 17 October 15 at 10:40
They were avail a couple of weeks ago
WolfheartSpell
WolfheartSpell
Posted on 17 October 15 at 11:30
Stoiss said:They were avail a couple of weeks agoThey were available about a month ago, and then they were gone for PC, 360 and PS3. But yesterday they were available for PS3 (see recent winners in TrueTrophies), but they didn't make it available for the 360. I simply don't get it.
Stoiss
Stoiss
Posted on 17 October 15 at 11:33
It was actually broken for several months on xbox 360 and just recently came back in may i think
Cal of Rivia
Cal of Rivia
Posted on 19 October 15 at 16:56
It's still down. I tweeted the devs but still no answer.
Mattism
Mattism
Posted on 26 October 15 at 19:26
If you have not done it already open a ticket up with ubisoft for this issue. The more tickets there are the more of a priority they will put on the issue.
Stoiss
Stoiss
Posted on 26 October 15 at 23:04
Have done multiple times, not helping
Mattism
Mattism
Posted on 04 November 15 at 01:56
So is this achievement working on the PlayStation? I am in conversation with a customer service rep and want to be sure that it is working before I say something about it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.