Ask on truetrophies.com
WolfheartSpell
WolfheartSpell
Posted on 05 November 15 at 17:11
they unlocked it on PS a week or so ago, so it seems to be working there
Thomic Fallon
Thomic Fallon
Posted on 15 November 15 at 00:41
The challenges are back for now. I've just finished mine.
Stoiss
Stoiss
Posted on 15 November 15 at 15:48
NICE!!!!
Stoiss
Stoiss
Posted on 15 November 15 at 21:18
I can CONFIRM this! They are back !!!
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 21 September 16 at 18:37
"Daily Challenges" are not showing up again. If enough of us contact them, hopefully they will bring them back.
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/
I see some people have unlocked this offline. How can that be done?
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 25 September 16 at 19:47
Offline???
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 25 September 16 at 19:55
Cheating software?
Mr Fiddler
Mr Fiddler
Posted on 16 September 18 at 23:55
Just picked this up in the sale and I don't see a daily challenge (mostly SvM and Gear ones). Is this something that only appears intermittently? People still seem to be unlocking this achievement so I'm not sure why it's not there.

For the record I can see a weekly challenge though it doesn't look like something easy to solo so I might need to wait for a more favorable week for that. cry
Zeh Marcoss
Zeh Marcoss
Posted on 21 September 18 at 16:24
I'm in the same situation, but today I was able to complete the weekly challenge with a boost partner, which consists of getting 25 first kills on Deathmatch. Still not seen a daily challenge since I recently started playing though.
Mr Fiddler
Mr Fiddler
Posted on 21 September 18 at 17:35
Ah I should be able to do that weekly challenge with a second Xbox later, thanks for the heads up! toast

I've noticed that nobody has unlocked the daily challenge achievement since 10 September 2018 according to this (page 469 at the time of posting):

https://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achie...

Bleh! cry
Speedy Phantom
Posted on 25 September 18 at 13:11
Every year since 2015, the daily challenges stopped working around September 10. They then returned 1 or 2 months later. Let's hope they'll return this year as well.
Mr Fiddler
Mr Fiddler
Posted on 25 September 18 at 15:38
Interesting, thanks. I see on page 448 that there is a gap between 10 September 2015 all the way to 13 November 2015. Page 457 shows a gap from 09 September 2016 to 04 October 2016. I'll add a comment to the achievement solution as well.
Speedy Phantom
Posted on 25 September 18 at 20:15
Right, the gap varies, which is interesting. I think this might be an indication that Ubisoft may need to manually do something to bring the daily challenges back. In any case, it can't hurt to complain to Ubisoft support about this.
Anno Mundi
Anno Mundi
Posted on 25 October 18 at 13:55
Any news on this?
Mr Fiddler
Mr Fiddler
Posted on 26 October 18 at 17:10
Degradation? facepalm

A lot of customer support reps will just fob you off with basic troubleshooting first, but at least getting screenshots on back compat is easy. Send some in to them if you can. You could also link them to this thread and point out the pattern that has been observed. It's clearly been reported to them multiple times already over the years! roll
ScoringASH
ScoringASH
Posted on 26 October 18 at 22:58
I’ve submitted a ticket with them aswell regarding the challenges. I’ll probably get the same response as above but hopefully the more people email them the better the chance that it’ll get fixed again.
ScoringASH
ScoringASH
Posted on 28 October 18 at 21:50
Got an email back again basically saying it’s my connection, and that unless I start changing options on my router and proving it, that they won’t help any futher. I know it’s not my routers settings and I don’t want to start changing settings when I don’t need to so I think we are gonna have to wait for them to fix it.
Anno Mundi
Anno Mundi
Posted on 28 October 18 at 22:11
This is the response I got, not very helpful:

"Hello RoachycaL

I am sorry to say that if it is an achievement within Microsoft there is not anything we can do. We do not have access to Microsoft servers to unlock the achievement.

Our best recommendations at the moment are listed below.

Start by double-checking that you have completed the necessary steps in the guides at the link below.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/

Otherwise, you can restart the game or attempt the achievement steps on a second profile.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please keep an eye on our official forums at http://forums.ubi.com for information in the future."

I've tried to clarify the situation with them.
Mr Fiddler
Mr Fiddler
Posted on 28 October 18 at 22:15
ScoringASH said:
Got an email back again basically saying it’s my connection, and that unless I start changing options on my router and proving it, that they won’t help any futher. I know it’s not my routers settings and I don’t want to start changing settings when I don’t need to so I think we are gonna have to wait for them to fix it.
Yeah, they don't know what they're talking about. How about we get them to send us a screen capture from an Xbox with an online connection showing it working eh? wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.