Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Forum

Daily and Weekly challenges?

AuthorMessage
exactor it
exactor it
Posted on 23 May 19 at 07:48, Edited on 23 May 19 at 07:49 by exactor it
Yeah, my post was an update as I saw people wondering about online as well as the discontinued challenges. It's a shame they didn't reactivate them for the BC release of the game.
ScoringASH
ScoringASH
Posted on 23 May 19 at 08:51, Edited on 23 May 19 at 08:56 by ScoringASH
exactor it said:
Yeah, my post was an update as I saw people wondering about online as well as the discontinued challenges. It's a shame they didn't reactivate them for the BC release of the game.
They were still active for a short time after it went BC, the dailys stopped appearing first then a couple of weeks later the weeklys stopped appearing as well.

I think our best chance of them ever returning is if the game goes into game pass or GWG.
Mr Fiddler
Mr Fiddler
Posted on 23 May 19 at 16:48
I posted this back on page four, but they actually stopped working just three months after this became available to buy digitally for the first time!

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Now Available Digitally

If this was unobtainable at the time I would never have bought it.
Dr Marty
Dr Marty
Posted on 23 May 19 at 17:04
Mr Fiddler said:
If this was unobtainable at the time I would never have bought it.
same here... I bought it on its first sale after going digital and then they pull this crap. Luckily I hadn't started the game yet.
R4AssaultRifle
Posted on 23 May 19 at 19:18
The Ubisoft agents still claim to be waiting for an update after i submitted evidence it is not working and how they can fix it. If Darksiders II Deathfinitive edition can patch an unobtainable achievement even after 3 years, then they can definitely fix this. Still not giving up on this.
Zeh Marcoss
Zeh Marcoss
Posted on 01 June 19 at 14:10
R4AssaultRifle said:
The Ubisoft agents still claim to be waiting for an update after i submitted evidence it is not working and how they can fix it. If Darksiders II Deathfinitive edition can patch an unobtainable achievement even after 3 years, then they can definitely fix this. Still not giving up on this.
Maybe this is a little off topic, but I'm glad to know about the Darksiders II Deathfinitive edition. I've completed the two Darksiders games on 360, but I was avoiding to play them on Xbox One because of that broken achievement.

In fact, I don't even know how they managed to leave a "Unlock Everything" type of achievement without a fix for so long, seriously.

Regarding Ubisoft, it came to my knowledge that Xbox gamers have been unable to install the digital version of Assassins Creed Odyssey since May 23rd, and even with the official forums and support being full of complaints, Ubisoft took a full week just to recognize the problem, and so far it has not done anything about it.

So yeah, at this point I don't have so much hope for Blacklist.
Mochawl
Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:39
Definitely should submit a BBB form after what happened with Black Ops III:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get...
R4AssaultRifle
Posted on 07 August 19 at 00:17, Edited on 07 August 19 at 00:21 by R4AssaultRifle
Mochawl said:
Definitely should submit a BBB form after what happened with Black Ops III:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get...
Not a bad idea actually, if enough gamer's can pull off a Black Ops III "protest" then i wonder if this will work for Blacklist. However this will require alot of people complaining to the BBB about Ubisoft and Splinter Cell Blacklist i think, not too sure though.
Mochawl
Posted on 07 August 19 at 12:32, Edited on 07 August 19 at 12:40 by Mochawl
The Far Cry 4 360 MP has been down too without a word, so I think we can at least try. If we build some momentum, something may happen!

Even though this Blacklist is off their support list, we could make an attempt.

Posting this on the psn profiles or something could be a direction to go since they have made forums on Ubisoft.
ScoringASH
ScoringASH
Posted on 07 August 19 at 17:35
I’d be happy to do one as well if it gets these games working.
R4AssaultRifle
Posted on 08 August 19 at 20:39
ill attempt to submit a complaint this week, its been a whole year now since the game was released digitally and the Shadow net Daily and Weekly challenges stopped showing up. Please spread the word and get others to file complaints to the BBB if you guys think it might give us a chance.
Dr Marty
Dr Marty
Posted on 08 August 19 at 22:31
Not sure how much this will help tbh... but I'll submit one too.
SilentWolf
SilentWolf
Posted on 14 August 19 at 06:14
I noticed that the game got an update as of today, ( I play in Xbox one X), I went in to play an online match, but no sign that the challenges are back
Elite1111111111
Posted on 14 August 19 at 13:22
SilentWolf#2189 said:
I noticed that the game got an update as of today, ( I play in Xbox one X), I went in to play an online match, but no sign that the challenges are back
Most BC games have received updates in the past week, so it was likely just an update to the emulator.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.