Game Info Submission Archive: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 06 August 13 at 19:55
AC1DGro0ve 3o3 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Ghost-Recon-Advanced-W....htm:

AC1DGro0ve 3o3 said:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced WarfighterCrack Shot (Multiplayer)The Crack Shot (Multiplayer) achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter worth 83 pointsKill 10 players with gunshots and at least 5 gamertags in the room without reloading or dying

Can be done Online or Offline in SystemLink. Cornfirmed.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced WarfighterExplorer (Multiplayer)The Explorer (Multiplayer) achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter worth 133 pointsWin 5 Team or Solo matches on each original MP map with at least 5 different gamertags in the room

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced WarfighterTeam Player (Multiplayer)The Team Player (Multiplayer) achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter worth 99 pointsWin 30 co-op matches with at least 6 gamertags in the room

Epsilon Theta
Epsilon Theta
Posted on 08 August 13 at 20:31
Could you please explain as to how you would get 5 respectively 6 gamertags in the room in system link? I presume that four tags can play per console?
The Fury I84I
The Fury I84I
Posted on 15 August 13 at 10:35
Thanks for your submission. I've updated the flags as you suggested.
Information Posted on 23 January 17 at 01:43
jjaldana has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Achievements:

jjaldana said:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced WarfighterMaster of CeremoniesThe Master of Ceremonies achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter worth 152 pointsHost at least 1000 matches

This may be doable in system link

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced WarfighterExplorer (Multiplayer)The Explorer (Multiplayer) achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter worth 133 pointsWin 5 Team or Solo matches on each original MP map with at least 5 different gamertags in the room

5 players

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced WarfighterCrack Shot (Multiplayer)The Crack Shot (Multiplayer) achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter worth 83 pointsKill 10 players with gunshots and at least 5 gamertags in the room without reloading or dying

5 players

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced WarfighterVictor (Multiplayer)The Victor (Multiplayer) achievement in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter worth 82 pointsWin a public player match in all original game types with at least 5 different gamertags in the room

5 players

WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 31 January 17 at 23:32
Thanks for the submission, jjaldana. We've made the suggested players required changes.

You mentioned the Master of Ceremonies in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter might be attainable in system link, but for the moment we've left this is for a couple of reasons:

- We came across comments from one user that attempted this locally for a few days and didn't earn the achievement

- The majority of the unlocks for this one are online, and while this doesn't definitely say it can or can't be done offline (and of course you can be connected to live and play system link) it's generally an OK indicator.

If you've got any more info on the other change that'd be great, but for the moment we're going to leave it as is. Thanks again. toast
Information Posted on 01 February 17 at 00:52
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.