Game Discussion: Banjo-Tooie Forum

Banjo Tooie - Bill drill?

AuthorMessage
FishyOutOfWater
Posted on 07 March 11 at 00:19, Edited on 07 March 11 at 06:56 by Hoffman
This might be a stupid question, but how do you perform a bill drill? Also where do you learn this move?
Hoffman
Hoffman
Posted on 07 March 11 at 06:56
Moving to Game Help section.
Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
drabik
drabik
Posted on 07 March 11 at 08:31
From Banjo-Tooie Walkthrough

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill Drill
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***85 notes***
***Glitter Gulch Mine***

The first move that you should learn in Glitter Gulch Mine is the Bill Drill. The Bill Drill is like an upgraded Beak Buster. Whenever you need to smash something, you'll use the Bill Drill instead of the Beak Buster. Scattered throughout the levels are large, circular boulders (especially in Glitter Gulch Mine; then again, that's where you learn the move). If you jump onto one and do the Bill Drill, you can drill so hard into it, it'll blast into a bunch of pieces, revealing whatever is underneath. What's usually underneath the boulders are Jinjos, notes, passageways, etc. To actually do the Bill Drill, jump in the air. In the air, HOLD the Z button and Kazooie will spin rapidly as she slasm into the ground. This can be used as an attack as well, but I don't recommend it.

You'll find something to Bill Drill in every stage, and whenever you intend to use the Beak Buster, you'll find yourself doing the Bill Drill instead (because you'll be so used to it).
Of course, that was written for the Nintendo 64, but it's the same thing.

To find the exact position where Jamjars teaches you Bill Drill, go the Prospectors hut in Glitter Gulch Mine (second world). Directly opposite from the hut is Jamjars.

I completed Tooie recently. What a great game! smile
drabik
drabik
Posted on 08 March 11 at 11:47
It seems the OP has completed the game, so I have moved this back to the Game Discussion board.
Hoffman
Hoffman
Posted on 08 March 11 at 13:15
Hey keep your grubby fingers off my gaming help forum. laugh
Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
drabik
drabik
Posted on 08 March 11 at 13:17
laugh Mwahahaaha.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.