Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBLA Deal of the Week returns

• Information
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 04:38, Edited on 24 February 09 at 21:43 by Elite Hero
    Deal of the week is back and this week sees 2008's popular xbla title Braid down to 800 Microsoft Points, that’s a third off its original price of 1200 Microsoft Points. To receive this discounted price you must be a Xbox live gold member and the deal will only last for one week as the title suggests. Major Nelson has also promised deals on the following titles in the coming month. Game Add-ons for Ninja Gaiden II and Project Gotham Racing 4, as well as the original Xbox classic, Fable.

Check back here next week for the latest deal of the week
  • BLYASTBLYAST1,166,562
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 04:41
    Love knowing this is back.

Just got Braid. Can't wait to play it this weekend.
    - |TA Clan| - How many Noobs could Noob-Smoke smoke if Noob-Smoke could smoke Noobs?
  • OtisFamilyOtisFamily26,796
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 12:14
    Sweet. I really need some MSP. Fallout DLC, Castle Crashers DLC, and now this.
    Working On: Fallout 3
  • Elite HeroElite Hero522,435
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 16:13
    I would get this but I think I am going to get GTA IV The Lost & The Damned this weekend...but it's for one week only ? decisions decisions.
    Watch this space.
  • JohnTheGamerJohnTheGamer206,990
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 16:13
    Sweet always wanted it but never got around to buying so I'm glad I waited.
  • dudecrazy108dudecrazy108376,712
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 16:16
    Nice job, but again another story that I posted yesterday and now you guys repost it and I dont get credit. Man do I need to be a site helper so I can post them on the front page.
  • RandomnuttaRandomnutta1,653,338
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 16:59
    YES! I was going to buy Braid this week, what a bonus *happy dance*
    I Heart TA!
  • Posted on 24 February 09 at 16:59
    dudecrazy108 said:
    Nice job, but again another story that I posted yesterday and now you guys repost it and I dont get credit. Man do I need to be a site helper so I can post them on the front page.
    You get no Credit, that's not fair at all ...
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 17:20
    StoodBridge said:
    dudecrazy108 said:
    You get no Credit, that's not fair at all ...
    I do agree but after just talking to someone about it there was more info to the story and since I cant post on the front page yet I could not really put the story out. I was also told that just because I posted it didnt mean everyone had seen it just like all the news and achievement lists I put out that no one really reads.
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 17:35, Edited on 24 February 09 at 17:39 by Elite Hero
    If you want credit you need to post the story in the suggested news forum also I have noticed you have a habit of copying directly from x360a

Also only newshounds can post stories to the homepage not sitehelpers
    Watch this space.
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 17:39
    I cant post in the xbox news forum since I am not a newshound but I do get my stories from x360a but sometimes I do say the story myself or I post the story then add my comment on it at the bottom. I do always post the link though so its not like I just copy it and take it as my own. I do always try to put my own word in it though.
  • SebastianSBSebastianSB207,795
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 18:22
    People now have no excuse to have not played Braid. I mean c'mon it's one of the best things that happened last year!
    Save a Life...Shoot a heart donor.
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 19:33, Edited on 24 February 09 at 19:37 by Ashen Seraph
    dudecrazy108 said:
    I cant post in the xbox news forum since I am not a newshound but I do get my stories from x360a but sometimes I do say the story myself or I post the story then add my comment on it at the bottom. I do always post the link though so its not like I just copy it and take it as my own. I do always try to put my own word in it though.
    any stories post in here Suggest a News Story and you will receive credit

Thanks.

Edited By Seraphim Needed.
    That board is invisible to anyone who isn't at least a site helper. Submissions to it are to be made through the link I changed it to.
    Watch this space.
  • zigs00zigs00217,810
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 20:27
    SebastianSB said:
    People now have no excuse to have not played Braid. I mean c'mon it's one of the best things that happened last year!
    Seconded. come on!
    [/sarcasm]
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 20:47
    Elite Hero said:
    dudecrazy108 said:
    any stories post in here Suggest a News Story and you will receive credit

Thanks.

Edited By Seraphim Needed.
    That board is invisible to anyone who isn't at least a site helper. Submissions to it are to be made through the link I changed it to.
    Ok Ill use that link. And I did talk to TA about becoming a site helper and he said I have everything I just havent heard back yet. So if any one wants to look into that.
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 20:52
    Imo I think there are a few people that deserve SIte Helper but you have to understand he does have a lot to do, give him time hun =)
    I Heart TA!
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 20:56
    Randomnutta said:
    Imo I think there are a few people that deserve SIte Helper but you have to understand he does have a lot to do, give him time hun =)
    Yea I do agree that not only me but you would do wonders with the site helper badge but when I talked to him about it that was at least a month and a half ago so I did give him time hun =) laugh.
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 21:02
    Fair enough =P

Back on topic, guess who just downloaded Braid? *high five*
    I Heart TA!
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 22:06
    *gives high five back then hugs her*

I'm guessing it was you lol.
    Posted on 24 February 09 at 22:17
    Yep sure was =D *huggles*

I shall play Braid after I'm finished with the Sega Meg collection!
    I Heart TA!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.