Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

4 Elements II: Special Edition (Win 8) Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 28 October 13 at 14:51
    Please use this thread to discuss the 4 Elements II: Special Edition (Win 8) walkthrough
  • The Fury I84IThe Fury I84I1,563,024
    Posted on 30 November 13 at 05:30, Edited on 30 November 13 at 05:30 by The Fury I84I
    I already finished the game so sadly enough I can't use this wonderful walkthrough. Good job on the screenshots. People are going to breeze through this game now wink
  • Posted on 29 March 14 at 01:08
    Fantastic job, I was stuck on one of the fire bonus levels and this helped me breeze through the sliding blocks; I would've swore up a storm otherwise. You're doing great work!
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE518,651
    Posted on 24 May 14 at 12:53
    And this guide is the reason why I decided to pick up this game laugh
    TA Walkthrough & Game Info Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • Posted on 24 May 14 at 19:57
    Thanks. The project sorta grew out of control as I was writing it. laugh
    - Mike
  • MC0REBEMC0REBE518,651
    Posted on 24 May 14 at 20:24
    I know exactly what you mean, had the same with my Tomb Raider guide laugh
    TA Walkthrough & Game Info Staff Member | PSN: MCoreBE | http://www.youtube.com/MCoreBE
  • Posted on 24 July 14 at 07:16
    This is a phenomenally detailed walkthrough. There's no way I would have cleared some of those bonus levels without it, so thanks! toast
    Ranged humanist, melee misanthrope
  • MaseJMaseJ727,203
    Posted on 27 November 14 at 22:12
    Great walkthrough. I'm looking to it whenever I get stuck which is a great help.

I've just finished the second bonus level in Fire, Dungeon of Knights, & the walkthrough said to expect a sliding puzzle. I didn't come across one. The level was just a basic one with a short time frame.

Again thanks for the guide!!
  • Posted on 28 November 14 at 02:11
    Thanks for the review, everyone.

I just checked Dungeon of Knights and the sliding block puzzle is about halfway through. Are you sure you didn't get your puzzles mixed up?
    - Mike
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.