The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US Deal Roundup for October 15th, 2013

AuthorMessage
mancide
260,800
mancide
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 14,144 out of 354,3242,095 posts
Last post: 02 Jan 15 at 13:32
Posted on 15 October 13 at 12:52
The best prices from US retailers

Please click here to read the story: US Deal Roundup for October 15th, 2013
Chiken Biscuit
TrueAchievement Site Rank: 18,578 out of 354,324Registered on 03 April 2009 (Year 2 - beta)129 posts
Last post: 04 Feb at 20:29
Posted on 15 October 13 at 13:01
Also at microsoftstore.com, you get a $10 Xbox gift card on all Xbox One release games preorders and select Xbox 360 preorders.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/category...
Snipers get more head
KitsuneChaos
Previously had a Pro Account on TrueAchievements.com706 posts
Last post: 12 Nov 13 at 16:47
Posted on 15 October 13 at 13:04
Nothing worthy of writing home about.
Unless you're seriously into collecting Skylanders or Disney Infinity content.
letsgobulls 24
140,963 TrueAchievement Points85 posts
Last post: 26 Apr 16 at 23:14
Posted on 15 October 13 at 13:30
I just got an email from Best Buy. Apparently, if you're a Reward Zone member and pre-order Watch Dogs, you get a $10 gift card when you purchase it. The same goes for most new games coming out.
Slimshady296
312,659
Slimshady296
312,659 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 87.01% (Includes owned DLC) - 88 more achievements required to reach 88%164 posts
Last post: 13 Feb at 13:59
Posted on 15 October 13 at 13:59, Edited on 15 October 13 at 14:00 by Slimshady296
Not even a Halo fan but couldn't resist picking up such an award winning shooter for $10. Hopefully the fanboys didn't cause me to waste 10 bucks

Got it off Amazon for that price, Best Buy said only in-store pickup and none of the surrounding stores had it in stock.
Gator Deve 86
149,902
Gator Deve 86
149,902 TrueAchievement PointsPreviously had a Pro Account on TrueAchievements.com238 posts
Last post: 03 Mar at 15:41
Posted on 15 October 13 at 14:29
damn i could've waited to buy Halo 4... i bought it at the beginning of the year at RadioShack for $19.99 and i haven't even touched it yet
-The Deve
Beachem
201,569
Beachem
Achievement Completion Percentage: 77.42% (Includes owned DLC) - 50 more achievements required to reach 78%188 completed games(Includes owned DLC)6,320 posts
Last post: 03 Nov 16 at 00:52
Posted on 15 October 13 at 14:31
I should pick up MIB for the easy completion.
Jump right out of a creek!
Grimace221
608,127
Grimace221
426 completed games(Includes owned DLC)Achievement Completion Percentage: 95.32% (Includes owned DLC) - 105 more achievements required to reach 96%674 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 15:29
Posted on 15 October 13 at 18:08
GameStop is also doing a buy two, get one on used games for pro-members. And gamefly, is having an under 20 blowout, with games like Assassins creed 3 and Tomb Raider for 10 bucks.
Mo the Surfer
253,197
Mo the Surfer
Achievement Completion Percentage: 74.07% (Includes owned DLC) - 93 more achievements required to reach 75%121 completed games(Includes owned DLC)505 posts
Last post: 19 Mar at 20:15
Posted on 15 October 13 at 18:19
Wow, Halo 4 at Best Buy $10.00. Then Halo 3 at the M$ store for $!5.00 - even thought tomorrow is gonna be free to download for all gold account holders.
The new dashboard sux!
Lil Silent One
200,814 TrueAchievement Points216 posts
Last post: 19 Jan 16 at 19:28
Posted on 15 October 13 at 18:27
Trying to keep in mind black friday is next month!! Please have amazing deals!
blueracer442
311,493
blueracer442
311,493 TrueAchievement Points201 completed games(Includes owned DLC)789 posts
Last post: 21 Mar at 03:32
Posted on 15 October 13 at 19:48
Grimace221 said:
GameStop is also doing a buy two, get one on used games for pro-members. And gamefly, is having an under 20 blowout, with games like Assassins creed 3 and Tomb Raider for 10 bucks.
In terms of the Gamestop one that's not all stores it seems but others are having 2 for $10 on select games. I know because Ive taken full advantage of it. I bought L.A. Noire, Wet, Venetica, Divinity II Ego Draconis, UFC Undisputed, and Bulletstorm for under $30 total and thats with tax
Keep it Classy TA
Eurydace
362,111
Eurydace
TrueAchievements Newshound15 walkthroughs owned7,497 posts
Last post: Yesterday at 22:51
Posted on 15 October 13 at 20:41
blueracer442 said:
Grimace221 said:
GameStop is also doing a buy two, get one on used games for pro-members. And gamefly, is having an under 20 blowout, with games like Assassins creed 3 and Tomb Raider for 10 bucks.
In terms of the Gamestop one that's not all stores it seems but others are having 2 for $10 on select games. I know because Ive taken full advantage of it. I bought L.A. Noire, Wet, Venetica, Divinity II Ego Draconis, UFC Undisputed, and Bulletstorm for under $30 total and thats with tax
WET is the only game that's actually good of the ones you listed. That was the problem with the Gamestop sale.
blueracer442
311,493
blueracer442
311,493 TrueAchievement Points201 completed games(Includes owned DLC)789 posts
Last post: 21 Mar at 03:32
Posted on 15 October 13 at 22:38, Edited on 15 October 13 at 22:39 by blueracer442
Snowed said:
blueracer442 said:
Grimace221 said:
GameStop is also doing a buy two, get one on used games for pro-members. And gamefly, is having an under 20 blowout, with games like Assassins creed 3 and Tomb Raider for 10 bucks.
In terms of the Gamestop one that's not all stores it seems but others are having 2 for $10 on select games. I know because Ive taken full advantage of it. I bought L.A. Noire, Wet, Venetica, Divinity II Ego Draconis, UFC Undisputed, and Bulletstorm for under $30 total and thats with tax
WET is the only game that's actually good of the ones you listed. That was the problem with the Gamestop sale.
I love LA Noire just never finished everything else seemed like an interesting gamble. I ignore most reviews and just buy what seems cool to me especially from the bargain bin. Though I will never take a gamble again on a new game thanks to the disaster known as Brink.
Keep it Classy TA
Twobby
418,425
Twobby
418,425 TrueAchievement PointsAchievement Completion Percentage: 83.59% (Includes owned DLC) - 48 more achievements required to reach 84%182 posts
Last post: 15 Mar at 20:16
Posted on 15 October 13 at 22:43
LA Noire was a fantastic game.
With1nTheRuins
Achievement Completion Percentage: 77.42% (Includes owned DLC) - 78 more achievements required to reach 78%171 completed games(Includes owned DLC)269 posts
Last post: 23 Mar at 03:20
Posted on 15 October 13 at 23:00
Twobby said:
LA Noire was a fantastic game.
this. Venetica was actually quite good if you looked at it for what it was. a quick port of a pc title from a company no ones ever heard of it. bulletstorm wasn't amazing but it wasn't terrible either. I'd give it a 6/10.

I bought divinity when it was dirt cheap on xbl and haven't started it yet but from what I heard, it sounds similar to how I described Venetica. Good if you take it for what it is and not try to hold it up against AAA titles like Skyrim and Dragon Age.
blueracer442
311,493
blueracer442
311,493 TrueAchievement Points201 completed games(Includes owned DLC)789 posts
Last post: 21 Mar at 03:32
Posted on 16 October 13 at 04:58
Casan0vaRodeo said:
Twobby said:
LA Noire was a fantastic game.
this. Venetica was actually quite good if you looked at it for what it was. a quick port of a pc title from a company no ones ever heard of it. bulletstorm wasn't amazing but it wasn't terrible either. I'd give it a 6/10.

I bought divinity when it was dirt cheap on xbl and haven't started it yet but from what I heard, it sounds similar to how I described Venetica. Good if you take it for what it is and not try to hold it up against AAA titles like Skyrim and Dragon Age.
Yea thats what I figured and like I said for less than $5 each why not
Keep it Classy TA
The Monk BAD IT
93,858 TrueAchievement Points7,756 comments3,664 posts
Last post: 22 Jul 14 at 07:40
Posted on 16 October 13 at 08:03
Nothing for me now.. save money cry
>> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
WookieKiller247
82,186 TrueAchievement Points192 posts
Last post: 17 Jan at 01:29
Posted on 17 October 13 at 16:29, Edited on 17 October 13 at 16:30 by WookieKiller247
You can buy Halo 3 for $14.99 from the MS Store but if you're a gold member its a free game right now......hmmmm....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.