Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

More Marvel Super Hero Squad: TIG DLC Released

• punkyliarpunkyliar295,443
    Posted on 08 March 11 at 14:11
    Doom on the Loose

Did you get sick of playing the good guys in Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet? Now you can play as the bad guys, as players now get to control Dr. Doom and Abomination in a brand new level. The "Doom on the Loose" DLC also comes with four new achievements worth a total of 125G.

Not everyone wants to play as a Squaddie-two-shoes! Take control of Dr. Doom and his hefty minion Abomination and see their side of the story as they escape from the Helicarrier and steal the Infinity Stones from the Super Zero Squad! Featuring an all new story-driven level that reveals Dr. Doom's escape during the Helicarrier assault in the main storyline. Unlock these baddies for Freeplay and Challenge modes and earn new unlockables!
    "Doom on the Loose" costs 400 MSP and can be downloaded from here.
  • Posted on 08 March 11 at 14:19, Edited on 08 March 11 at 14:20 by blkalleykat
    I been meaning to pick the game up I saw it for $20 which is my favorite price for a game I'm not sure about
  • Posted on 08 March 11 at 14:30
    Geez this game is getting pricey to keep up the 100%. =/
    HappyCampersII
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,541,128
    Posted on 08 March 11 at 14:48
    They release DLC for this game constantly it seems. If only more popular games got this type of treatment!
  • TheDevilHandTheDevilHand616,806
    Posted on 08 March 11 at 15:14
    Zacry072 said:
    They release DLC for this game constantly it seems. If only more popular games got this type of treatment!
    They probably know quite a few people picked it up for easy achievements and they want to milk that cash cow dry!
  • MulticronXMulticronX658,983
    Posted on 08 March 11 at 15:45
    Ugh, I was hoping this one was less than $5. The Thanos DLC was a major rip off.
  • StridentPizzaStridentPizza1,035,795
    Posted on 08 March 11 at 16:47
    I hopw this stops soon. This game only cost me £10 to start with.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 March 11 at 18:38
    It's easy, only 30 mins so don't moan LOL.
  • Posted on 08 March 11 at 20:26
    So, is this game fun at all? or is it just easy achievement points? Weird how there are almost no reviews for the game anywhere.
  • NLi10NLi1059,236
    Posted on 08 March 11 at 22:28
    The 12 year old I bought it for liked it, but has spent far more time on other games so I'm guessing it's not a classic. Will borrow it back at some point, but the DLC costs are rising at 800 points per quarter.

Heck - I'm all for kids games getting support though as it encourages the quality.
  • SanadaSanada738,313
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 00:39
    Zacry072 said:
    That would be the smart thing to do...Which is rarely what they decide on. laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 March 11 at 12:31
    Some nice and easy Gamerscore :)
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM112,475
    Posted on 09 March 11 at 15:05
    It's like Def Jam; releasing DLC for a fairly inactive community.
  • albajosalbajos1,552,143
    Posted on 24 April 11 at 12:48
    What? Aren't these DLCs available in mainland Europe?

I can't find them. And I got someone to send me the xbox-link but got the message that it wasn't available in my region.
    All work and no play makes Jos a dull boy.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads