Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Tuesday XBL Content Roundup: October 29th, 2013

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,208
  • Posted on 29 October 13 at 22:18
    Codemasters at it again with Overpriced dlc.
    £6.75 for a single track and 2 cars.
  • V1p3rs biteV1p3rs bite346,355
    Posted on 29 October 13 at 22:21
    Props to AC:BF for including something besides 3-4 predetermined DLCs in with their season pass.
    And in that vein, boo to SRIV for not including more in their "season pass".
    I'm understanding to a certain degree about what is or isnt included in a pass, but as of late, I'm more inclined to just wait and see. Most of these go on sale like every other piece of dlc, and you end up saving a buttload, plus you get to see what exactly ends up being included in it. Just my two cents...carry on ??
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 October 13 at 23:41
    Wow it took my an hour to get the for achievements in the Grid 2's dlc and that time included taking a dump laugh...and it cost $9.95 shame on you Codemasters.

Yeah, yeah I know it's complestionists like me who pony up for this crap, but at least I only do it for racing games, i'd hate to do it for shooters angry i'd be poor.
    Eels Forever
  • Posted on 30 October 13 at 00:43
    Okay, what the hell, Ubisoft? In earlier games, those "time savers" with the collectible maps were sold in the in-game shops. Now you're making them DLC instead?

angry
    Grr. Argh.
  • Wolfie9985Wolfie9985188,664
    Posted on 30 October 13 at 06:54
    Wave 0 of Horde said:
    Especially seeing as they probably just imported the track from the F1 series.

If all 3 DLC's are going to be that price, thats an additional £20.25 on top of the original game shock ...which wasn't exactly great to begin with.
    Going to wait for this one, along with the other DLC's, to go on sale.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 October 13 at 08:40
    Wolfie9985 said:
    Wave 0 of Horde said:
    Especially seeing as they probably just imported the track from the F1 series.

If all 3 DLC's are going to be that price, thats an additional £20.25 on top of the original game shock ...which wasn't exactly great to begin with.
    Going to wait for this one, along with the other DLC's, to go on sale.
    I'm playing F1 2013 at the moment and have just finished the Grid 2 dlc and I can say that it doesn't seem like they just imported the track from F1, because the tracks graphics in Grid 2 are grainier and the long straight seems shorter, but hey maybe its just me.
    Eels Forever
  • I darklost II darklost I112,995
    Posted on 30 October 13 at 09:14
    Nothing for me now cry
    >> Tampa Bay Buccaneers <<
  • Posted on 30 October 13 at 13:02
    DAT moment grid 1 is over 9000 times better then this game -_-'

10 euros for 2 cars and 4 tracks..... not paying 1/6 of the retail price for this little content, and ive seen ps trophies that there are going to come more dlc packs with achieves.. so ill wait till a dlc bundle (a la NFS MW 2012 style) goes on sale -_-'

if they make a grid 3 i will not get it blindly on release like i did with grid 2 !!!
    Boosting anything on my to-do list or boost list! interested? just sent a pm :)
  • Posted on 09 November 13 at 09:15
    The only black flag timesaver that would be worth it for those "lazy gamers" would be the tech pack... And the only reason for that would be to start attacking the bigger ships sooner than searching for the upgrades, but if your playing the whole game through thoroughly its not worth it either...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads